v Wycombe (H) - Match Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Too late, I'm on the train! McClaren's been sneaking in to the office and adjusting Rooney's notes. WR doesn't remember what he wrote the previous day so he's none the wiser! 

Ffs, you’re only encouraging them. Guarantee there will be a thread dedicated to Mac if we win today.

Just now, belperram9 said:

Baffles me how when we signed Richards everyone slated it as a poor signing. People who don’t understand what he brings to a team don’t understand football. He is just what you need for this league. Big, strong, and physical. If the ball sticks up front, pressure on the back 4 is relieved and you can get runners in behind. None of this backwards sideways rubbish Cocu tried implementing when you’re inviting pressure on yourself and not gaining ground in the final third. Yes it may be ugly, but it is effective. I’ve been saying it for ages on this forum that direct football in this league is what you need, not the mindless boring pointless possession play. Richards sounds like man of the match so far and is providing the link up play we crave. Well done to him thus far.

We just need a manager like Mac,oooops rooney to recognise that and use him?

3 minutes ago, Ruud Aralliss said:

Kazim better thanWaghorn?

Different - more physical exactly what we need for a slightly more direct style - at last he’s been given a chance 

1 minute ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Ffs, you’re only encouraging them. Guarantee there will be a thread dedicated to Mac if we win today.

I only wish you were joking 

2 minutes ago, belperram9 said:

Baffles me how when we signed Richards everyone slated it as a poor signing. People who don’t understand what he brings to a team don’t understand football. He is just what you need for this league. Big, strong, and physical. If the ball sticks up front, pressure on the back 4 is relieved and you can get runners in behind. None of this backwards sideways rubbish Cocu tried implementing when you’re inviting pressure on yourself and not gaining ground in the final third. Yes it may be ugly, but it is effective. I’ve been saying it for ages on this forum that direct football in this league is what you need, not the mindless boring pointless possession play. Richards sounds like man of the match so far and is providing the link up play we crave. Well done to him thus far.

Football is a game of opinions, it just means that they saw things differently. Hardly means that they know nothing about football. 

But I do agree with you on CKR, he is what this teams needs. Just like Norwich needed a small Pukki to get out, it all depends on the team.

Just now, LincsRam said:

Fast break again gets us in, absolute crap shot from Lawrence, I must say though he has been showing some effort this game... so far I am finding it hard to find a scapegoat to whine about ?

Keogh?

Archived