Serious questions have to be asked.

Day

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, David said:

All you with Dutch usernames, are you going to sit and wait it out, see who the next manager is to create your username over, or have you been burnt by this experience and vowing never to base your username on a manager ever again?

What if I disabled username changes....?

As soon as you lost the oranje theme he was cursed. 

What're you gonna do with all them stroopwafels? ?

More serious questions @David....

Will the forum continue in its present form under the new owner?

Indeed is it the reason why the Sheikh is buying the club?

Are there plans to make it with bigger reactions, faster meltdowns, and higher heated exchanges?

Whoever the new manager is, please can the mods merge the "X out" threads into one?

Just now, IslandExile said:

Are there plans to make it with bigger reactions, faster meltdowns, and higher heated exchanges?

Whoever the new manager is, please can the mods merge the "X out" threads into one?

You are sacked lol. 

16 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

I do believe this forum is what attracted him to the club and plans are in place for an Arabic language pack to be installed for members from UAE

1 hour ago, David said:

All you with Dutch usernames, are you going to sit and wait it out, see who the next manager is to create your username over, or have you been burnt by this experience and vowing never to base your username on a manager ever again?

What if I disabled username changes....?

After 12 months of changing mine to Van De Squid, I decided to change mine. I could see what was happening! 

Archived