Marshall The Hero

Yani P

This international break could well be the perfect remedy for us. Marshall, Buchanan, Knight and Jozwiak have all had an extremely good couple of weeks and that's potentially 4 of our starting XI come Saturday. Lawrence also has played a good part for Wales, who won promotion to Group A in the Nations League. 

If nothing else, it stops them from being the players in the team sat at the bottom of the Championship. I'm adamant (and very rarely wrong) that we have an extremely good amount of quality in this squad - enough to see us challenging at the other end of the table. We saw that for a good portion of last season and we've improved with the likes of Jozwiak, Byrne and Marshall in particular. 

I really do think this break allows us to go into the Bristol game with a clear mindset. Far removed from the team that lost 2-0 at home to Barnsley. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, wollatonram said:

Does anybody else find this in bad taste? probably me being miserable!

I know one other person. Not me. Someone on Twitter that thought it was poor timing and disrespectful to Cocu.

I also know one member on here that had a little moan on Twitter about the club tweeting about Marshall when we’re bottom of the league.

Not sure what to even say about that.

The players in good spirits, having a laugh which is exactly what we need now. What we don’t need is the players sat alone, heads down mumbling a hello to each other. 

5 minutes ago, David said:

I know one other person. Not me. Someone on Twitter that thought it was poor timing and disrespectful to Cocu.

I also know one member on here that had a little moan on Twitter about the club tweeting about Marshall when we’re bottom of the league.

Not sure what to even say about that.

The players in good spirits, having a laugh which is exactly what we need now. What we need is the players sat alone, heads down mumbling a hello to each other. 

Have you missed out "don't" near the end?

• 5 months later...

Archived