Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, belperram9 said:

This deal will no longer go through because of where Cocu has got us. Why would a billionaire Shiekh purchase a club rock bottom of the championship. Embarrassing for him to be the owner of a club like this. 
Thanks Cocu for ruining the best deal that will ever be presented to us.

You would need to have a top of the range crystal ball to know if this is 'best deal that will ever be presented to us'. It could just as easily be the worst... and the decision totally beyond the opinions and wishes of supporters. 

12 hours ago, rammieib said:

What’s key for me here is who the new owners are going to put in place to manage the day to day.

Its currently Mel as COO (I think) and SP as CEO.

Assuming SP stays in place but Mel becomes this special advisor who is going to actually call the shots and be the decision maker. 

Whoever that person is has final say - and that person needs to be in place immediately so we can get rid of Cocu.

I can't see Pearce staying either 

1 hour ago, SIXTEEN AGAIN said:

I can't see Pearce staying either 

Hope neither of them stay, lets not just pretend this is about money. When everyone goes on about a clear-out is needed it should start from the top! Only the Academy staff are safe, for me.

15 hours ago, rammieib said:

What’s key for me here is who the new owners are going to put in place to manage the day to day.

Its currently Mel as COO (I think) and SP as CEO.

Assuming SP stays in place but Mel becomes this special advisor who is going to actually call the shots and be the decision maker. 

Whoever that person is has final say - and that person needs to be in place immediately so we can get rid of Cocu.

Tom Glick??

12 hours ago, Coconut said:

Expecting Kieran Maguire to prove any genuine insight is like expecting The Pope to denounce Catholicism

100%!! He has zero insight, everything he produces is based on stuff that's explicitly in the public domain. In the form of an entry level excel graph usually.

Archived