Graeme Shinnie

Andicis

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, ram1964 said:

Good to see people on the forum ,crediting players when it's due .

Too often members can't wait to slate individual players at the first given oppurtunity. Just hope the next time he puts in a mediocre performance people can put it into prospective and appreciate his contribution as a whole.

think most players have shown their true salt in recan't weeks and appear to be stepping up to the plate. Long may it continue and let's get behind all the players and team when lack of confidence and uncertainty has been surrounding them.

COYR.

I said it in the match day thread but I’ll say it again here. There’s a lot of poo talked about Shinnie, and Curtis Davies too for that matter!

Some of our fans turn their noses up as these types of players because they aren’t technically as gifted as many others. They seem to think we are jockeying for position in the top 10 of the Prem........not down battling with  the dead men at the bottom of the Championship.

These are the types of players that will get us out of the mess we find ourselves in.

14 hours ago, Ramarena said:

I said it in the match day thread but I’ll say it again here. There’s a lot of poo talked about Shinnie, and Curtis Davies too for that matter!

Some of our fans turn their noses up as these types of players because they aren’t technically as gifted as many others. They seem to think we are jockeying for position in the top 10 of the Prem........not down battling with  the dead men at the bottom of the Championship.

These are the types of players that will get us out of the mess we find ourselves in.

John McGovern was rubbish as well. Didn't stop him winning virtually everything as a player.

• 1 month later...

Shinnie was a Lampard signing who came to the club after frank had gone. Cocu, I feel either did not rate him or was not his type of player for the way he wanted Derby to play (slow build up). Its amazing to think, when Wayne was put along Bird under Cocu, Rooney raved about Max Bird. Now Bird can't get his place back off Shinnie or Bielik.

3 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

Shinnie was a Lampard signing who came to the club after frank had gone. Cocu, I feel either did not rate him or was not his type of player for the way he wanted Derby to play (slow build up). Its amazing to think, when Wayne was put along Bird under Cocu, Rooney raved about Max Bird. Now Bird can't get his place back off Shinnie or Bielik.

It would be interesting to hear Rooney’s view on Max Bird currently.

8 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

I prefer a shinnie type player. Bird is just too passive.

Archived