What were your best / fav DCFC away kits

Curtains

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Unfortunately i believe it fell victim to one of my Mum's " hot"  washes and tumble dryer treatment , she managed to ruin/shrink lots of my fav shirts as a kid

Shame mate. Cracking shirt. Did any of your old shirts survive the washing machine ??

52 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Unfortunately i believe it fell victim to one of my Mum's " hot"  washes and tumble dryer treatment , she managed to ruin/shrink lots of my fav shirts as a kid

They were selling replicas in the club shop a few years ago.  You might find one pretty easy.

I'm afraid I suffered mum syndrome years ago when I moved out a ' bag of my old stuff' including at least 6 replica shirts and a rather nice Moschino designer number when to a charity shop. My lovely yellow playoff ltd edition from 91-92 without the logo was last seen under her kitchen sink, bizarrely covered in shoe polish.   Stood in line for 2 hrs for that one at 6 in the morning.

The Moschino to be fair, wouldn't fit now if i put at opposite ends of the big bang to stretch it.

The 96 purple away which is my all time favourite, was put up in an Ibiza bar back in 97 time, probably still there.

Had a signed Archie Gemmill orange Patrick one from a football award ceremony along with a signed football.  Missing for 35 years .

I need to be more careful really. ?

On 29/07/2020 at 12:23, Curtains said:

What about this prized possession 

56AED0FD-749E-4C98-8420-C89D5F5FDDFB.jpeg

I quite liked the look of the Joma shirts, but they weren't very well made. I'm amazed the sponsor logo has survived this long. Also the weird felt sponsor logo is quite uncomfortable if you play football in the shirt

Archived