What were your best / fav DCFC away kits

Curtains

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait until @loweman2 wakes up and finds this thread....he has a few of these shirts you know ?

By the way, the best kits by and far were this or last seasons, which ever way you want to look at it as. 19/20.

The home and third are simply perfection and nothing has come close since the Puma days under Jimmy Smith.

I do have a little bit of a love/hate relationship with them though, as whilst I love them I hate them because Umbro have raised the bar to a level they are going to struggle to match.

As a result it’s going to take a while to warm to the new home shirt.

55 minutes ago, David said:

Wait until @loweman2 wakes up and finds this thread....he has a few of these shirts you know ?

By the way, the best kits by and far were this or last seasons, which ever way you want to look at it as. 19/20.

The home and third are simply perfection and nothing has come close since the Puma days under Jimmy Smith.

I do have a little bit of a love/hate relationship with them though, as whilst I love them I hate them because Umbro have raised the bar to a level they are going to struggle to match.

As a result it’s going to take a while to warm to the new home shirt.

I loved the zebra kit to begin with. Now I've gone right off it - I think it's a bit dull.

Still rate the third kit though.

Just now, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I loved the zebra kit to begin with. Now I've gone right off it - I think it's a bit dull.

Still rate the third kit though.

It's the same design, just different colours. Not sure you could accuse it of being dull, it's a bit whacky and different in a world where fans are always calling for retro designs of kits that are pretty ugly.

3 minutes ago, David said:

It's the same design, just different colours. Not sure you could accuse it of being dull, it's a bit whacky and different in a world where fans are always calling for retro designs of kits that are pretty ugly.

I know it's the same design. I love black kits though, hence my love for the black and orange Kappa number earlier in the thread.

In fact, I've just ordered the third kit now.

Just now, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I know it's the same design. I love black kits though, hence my love for the black and orange Kappa number earlier in the thread.

In fact, I've just ordered the third kit now.

With you there, would love to see us adopt a Black away kit each year, then experiment with colours in the third kit. 

Black and white, it just works.

Could even do the Haka when we wear it.....or maybe not  

1 hour ago, David said:

morning ! Did somebody call ?

these are some of my personal faves, love the blue stripes and the simple vibrant yellows, and put a special massive collar in there for you @David

202C9C5C-286E-4324-8BA8-7A94B56596B8.jpeg

3E9A9DBE-5BC0-4B16-BFFA-13218388D7BA.jpeg

3DCA992F-BAB2-4DCE-8F4E-6CFF3FEE45BF.jpeg

A5EF4FCD-D51F-4F1D-93ED-8A7C7BD6BF5D.jpeg

9BCF84AF-826F-4407-A1B2-E34D5B9229E1.jpeg

18 hours ago, LeedsCityRam said:

image.png.b99d8046b867dfa73ad119d5d77f44d1.png

So good I didn't give a monkeys who EDS were. Stolen by an ex with no interest in football because she liked it that much..

Well you can hardly blame her.  She does look bloody great in it... erm... I mean did... oh... no... erm...

197880LeCoqAway.png

79-81 away, I believe.  Before they added the "Fly British Midland".

My first DCFC shirt (I started work in August '79, so I assume I bought it with my first weeks wages! )

Still my all time favourite!  So slinky.  So soft.  So silky.  Mmmmmmmmm...

Archived