Forum Update 01/07/20 - Please Read, important information

Day

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Not sure if I may have missed a post about it or even if it effects anyone else but I cant find how to mark a forum as read? Ive found how to mark the site as read but thats it.

On the homepage, just click/press on the Ram icon next to the board you wish to mark as read.

16 hours ago, David said:

Are page loading times any better for you all now? I have temporarily disabled a few things to help things run a little smoothly.

Not been on since early yesterday evening.  It is all absolutely ticketyboo now.  Pretty much as good as before, and back on par with all the other football forums.   ?

??

I’m having an odd problem. I wear hearing aids that stream audio from my phone. For some reason they are switching into streaming mode whenever I browse this forum. No audio comes through, but the act of being in streaming mode reduces the hearing aid microphone volume.
It doesn’t happen in other sites. 
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

16 minutes ago, ck- said:

I’m having an odd problem. I wear hearing aids that stream audio from my phone. For some reason they are switching into streaming mode whenever I browse this forum. No audio comes through, but the act of being in streaming mode reduces the hearing aid microphone volume.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I complained about that 2 days ago and I've not heard anything since.

28 minutes ago, ck- said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Well that’s a new one that I honestly don’t know what to say as we don’t use any audio whatsoever. Are you sure you don’t have anything running in other tabs?

Archived