v Forest (H) - Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

I like Jason Knight, and I'm sure he has a good future ahead of him, but he's not starter quality in games like this. We're really missing Lawrence. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SaintRam said:

I like Jason Knight, and I'm sure he has a good future ahead of him, but he's not starter quality in games like this. We're really missing Lawrence. 

I logged in to say just that. Certainly not in this position. Need to put a winger on in his place.

Just now, Steve How Hard? said:

It's screaming out for a Keoghesque charge from the back to break the lines. Can we be brave enough. Little better so far this half. 

You mean Wisdomesque

1 minute ago, sage said:

I logged in to say just that. Certainly not in this position. Need to put a winger on in his place.

Waghorn and Whittaker warming up. Means Martin and most likely Knight off. If the pressure doesn’t get to Whittaker he’ll link up a lot better than either Holmes or Knight. 

Still too pedestrian. Sibley broke from a turn over of play in our half made a decent positive pass the ball moves on again and ends up with Bogle strolling with it before passing back and all momentum gone.

I don’t mind holding the ball and looking for openings but when we have a break on we seem to be looking for ways to slow ourselves down and allow forest to get back behind the ball.

We play like this for the rest of the game, we'll have been the better team this game. We'll still have lost 1-0. 

Need to find another gear.

5 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I think Cocu plays him because of his defensive workrate. But it's clear Forest aren't going to try going forwards so mights as well take him off.

Scramble in the Forest box is eventually ended by the ref as Ryan Yates (who's already wearing a mask) is bleeding from the face.

Archived