Live football thread.

Rev

56 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Never, ever, ever, ever did I think i would say this but I hope the neanderthals hang on to this lead - the more teams that remain in the mire the better our chances of overtaking 3 of them.

With that loss, it looks like there’s a bit of a gap forming between the bottom 6 and the rest. Meaning we only need to catch any one of 3 teams.

I like our chances better than Newcastles, for example. 

12 hours ago, DCFC Kicks said:

Just highlights how broken this league is that a club with Fulham's squad value is in it, and they expect other clubs to compete with them somehow?

12 hours ago, DCFC Kicks said:

I meant over the course of the whole season, in terms of squad depth. They had a CB they paid £15m for just sitting on the bench tonight for example.

£15m for Harry Wilson too wasn't it?  Not involved in any of their goals either.

On 16/01/2022 at 14:18, TigerTedd said:

With that loss, it looks like there’s a bit of a gap forming between the bottom 6 and the rest. Meaning we only need to catch any one of 3 teams.

I like our chances better than Newcastles, for example. 

With the amount of money Newcastle are throwing around and the players their signing and ridiculously high wages offered, i would say they are quite likely to stay up to be honest. 

This is probably how Newcastle board meetings go now:

Go Do It GIF by Saturday Night Live