Live football thread.

Rev

3 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

They won't finish in the top 4

I initially thought that astrix agains their title win wouldn't matter, because they'd go on to dominate for a good few years, and win more titles the gap between them and the rest looked way too big to be caught up in a year by anyone but possibly City. But now everyone, even bloody Leicester, have caught up and passed them. This is a pretty shocking fall from grace. If they don't finish top four, they'll struggle to get the best players, they might loose Klopp, and they might not be up at the top again for a while.

27 minutes ago, BIllyD said:

Klopp has changed, used to like him as he didn't blame anyone and his interviews were refreshing. Now he blames VAR week after week, the world is against him and his team, didn't take long for him to become a "victim".

I see what you're saying but he's always been a sore loser. The reason why his interviews were refreshing is because they've won almost every game for the last 2 years

2 hours ago, Rammy03 said:

I see what you're saying but he's always been a sore loser. The reason why his interviews were refreshing is because they've won almost every game for the last 2 years

Maybe, but I remember him before they were winning and he was like a breath of fresh air to the club. I don't mind sore losers, I hate losing myself but be graceful with it, he just isn't any more.

Brilliant weekend so far for results, firstly the victims implode even further , then Bournemouth drop points to aid our play off race, then Keogh and all his muppets lose a 2 goal lead against Wycombe and the Supers cruise to an easy win agonist Boro.... oh and add on to It that City are beating the Spuds too... perfect..!!

3 hours ago, BIllyD said:

Klopp has changed, used to like him as he didn't blame anyone and his interviews were refreshing. Now he blames VAR week after week, the world is against him and his team, didn't take long for him to become a "victim".

That's BS am afraid the reason you didn't get to see his sour persona until now was that they went on that zillion game unbeaten run so he didn't have any reason to complain against anything.

Now they're struggling he's reverted to type. A leopard never changes their spots. 

26 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

That's BS am afraid the reason you didn't get to see his sour persona until now was that they went on that zillion game unbeaten run so he didn't have any reason to complain against anything.

Now they're struggling he's reverted to type. A leopard never changes their spots. 

And his Mum has just died 

9 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Ederson assist 3-0  Man City untouchable. Even Harry Kane’s not bothering to dive anymore tonight 

If had been anyone bar the Big teams they'd have just called it a long punt down field, but the guy on the radio was eulogising over what a great goal it was. FFS.

14 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

If had been anyone bar the Big teams they'd have just called it a long punt down field, but the guy on the radio was eulogising over what a great goal it was. FFS.

Hmm I’d have to say I’d make an exception for this keeper. He doesn’t know what punt means. Definite pass ?

43 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Southampton are on a massive slide at the moment have they enough points to keep themselves out of the relegation mire, probably just. 

Incredible to think they’ve lost games 0-9 consecutive seasons and been fine. I think they’ll still be comfortable