What are we missing most about Derby County

Curtains

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Me I’m missing match days so much. .

Just the excitement of watching my beloved team. 

I’m missing you buddy. Glad you have posted as I was concerned you might have taken the final curtain.

10 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I’m missing you buddy. Glad you have posted as I was concerned you might have taken the final curtain.

Thanks mate. We all have our differences but we are one community us Derby fans. 

I am surprised how little I am missing sport in general and Derby in particular

I am starting to think sport is just a different type of stress - especially as a rams fan.

I am starting to enter a Zen like state working from home and suffering from FOGO (Fear of going out)

Sleeping more and watching "Better Call Saul" lol

I am sure once it is back DCFC will be back as another centre of my universe that I have to worry about but cannot do anything change 

It’s waking on Saturday morning. As you roll over, think about a shower, eggs, bacon, and whatever, then that bit of an extra internal smile cos there’s a game on. Match day ?. And posting, bickering and bantering on here about football instead of politics and O level virology 

3 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

The season would be over now anyway and it's cricket season.

Cricket is rubbish and that’s a fact. If it wasn’t people wouldn’t fall to sleep in the stands. 

Doctors prescribe cricket in the summer months over sleeping tablets. Says it all.

45 minutes ago, Dethorn said:

I am surprised how little I am missing sport in general and Derby in particular

I am starting to think sport is just a different type of stress - especially as a rams fan.

I am starting to enter a Zen like state working from home and suffering from FOGO (Fear of going out)

Sleeping more and watching "Better Call Saul" lol

I am sure once it is back DCFC will be back as another centre of my universe that I have to worry about but cannot do anything change 

I’m missing Sport every day particularly DCFC. 

This lockdown is awful

Archived