Derby were better team tonight

B4ev6is

I think Derby played better football and created better chances and football was great on the eye if were bit more on fire Derby would have beat by six or seven. And hamer barley had a save to make and roony was great once again and scored from pently in the secound half. Even through tired a bit fulham scored to be fair it was a good finnish hamer was not much he could do about it. But does show we are getting better at style he wants to do.

But listening to radio Derby I cant believe how negative steel is I missed rammage sigh.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I think Derby played better football and created better chances and football was great on the eye if were bit more on fire Derby would have beat by six or seven. And hamer barley had a save to make and roony was great once again and scored from pently in the secound half. Even through tired a bit fulham scored to be fair it was a good finnish hamer was not much he could do about it. But does show we are getting better at style he wants to do.

But listening to radio Derby I cant believe how negative steel is I missed rammage sigh.

Yeah we should have won 7-0.

Steele isn't negative.

7 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Steele is negative... so you missed Ramage?!

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

33 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Yes we were, just need that up turn in fortune

12 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

He has passion and show I mean rammage.

I think you’re a very passionate supporter @B4ev6is and Ramage is also a passionate chap so I can understand you missing Ramage’s passion. Eric Steele is probably more pragmatic and controlled so less passionate on the surface. . . Just reminds me of Graham Richards that in him we had both passion and erudition a plenty. . . 

15 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

If you listened to the radio, I assume you couldn’t attend last night. We indeed, created the better chances but disagree about being the better team. I think we played almost to our max, whilst they played a little a within themselves ( ooh err). There are plenty of teams who have managed great things by playing at 100% every game. We, in recent years have achieved an average of possibility 75%.  Our new strategy of playing and buying, young hungry talent, should enable us to get much closer to 100% and not wasting tens of millions on people like Butterfield, Blackman, Johnson et el 

How anybody could listen to Craig Ramage and not conclude he was negative is beyond me.  He was the most critical pundit I think I've ever heard.  He could take any situation and find a negative connotation.  If we won 5-1, he'd undoubtedly moan about not keeping a clean sheet.  He unnecessarily picked on certain players throughout his entire tenure in the pundit's chair (ignoring his recent indiscretions), he clearly had bees in his bonnet about certain aspects of the club, team, management etc that he was incapable of considering - or talking about - objectively (his job as a pundit, I would say).  Him and his mate would wind each other up into ever increasing heights of b-stand-wristslasher-dom to the extent that half the time it was impossible to listen to them.  Doing impressive Statler and Waldorf impressions doesn't make you passionate, doesn't mean you're telling it as it is and certainly doesn't mean that you are an effective or entertaining commentary team.  Having Eric Steele on board may just persuade me to listen to some away games again.  I haven't been able to stomach it for a while.  

1 hour ago, LazloW said:

How anybody could listen to Craig Ramage and not conclude he was negative is beyond me.  He was the most critical pundit I think I've ever heard.  He could take any situation and find a negative connotation.  If we won 5-1, he'd undoubtedly moan about not keeping a clean sheet.  He unnecessarily picked on certain players throughout his entire tenure in the pundit's chair (ignoring his recent indiscretions), he clearly had bees in his bonnet about certain aspects of the club, team, management etc that he was incapable of considering - or talking about - objectively (his job as a pundit, I would say).  Him and his mate would wind each other up into ever increasing heights of b-stand-wristslasher-dom to the extent that half the time it was impossible to listen to them.  Doing impressive Statler and Waldorf impressions doesn't make you passionate, doesn't mean you're telling it as it is and certainly doesn't mean that you are an effective or entertaining commentary team.  Having Eric Steele on board may just persuade me to listen to some away games again.  I haven't been able to stomach it for a while.  

I cant stand steel shows no passion for the club like rammage last away at swansea when Lawrence scored he shouted I love Derby county and also get in my son and for me that passion steel zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz no passion and boring to listen id rather jake buxton at least he has passion like rammage did.

Just now, B4ev6is said:

I cant stand steel shows no passion for the club like rammage last away at swansea when Lawrence scored he shouted I love Derby county and also get in my son and for me that passion steel zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz no passion and boring to listen id rather jake buxton at least he has passion like rammage did.

Not everyone shows passion in the same way. Just because Rammage shouts doesn't mean he cares more than Steele.

Archived