Derby were better team tonight

B4ev6is

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

I cant stand steel shows no passion for the club like rammage last away at swansea when Lawrence scored he shouted I love Derby county and also get in my son and for me that passion steel zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz no passion and boring to listen id rather jake buxton at least he has passion like rammage did.

I dunno if i am misreading the signals, but i am sort of getting a vibe that you aren't keen on our Eric?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I cant stand steel shows no passion for the club like rammage last away at swansea when Lawrence scored he shouted I love Derby county and also get in my son and for me that passion steel zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz no passion and boring to listen id rather jake buxton at least he has passion like rammage did.

Sorry b4 but that's drivel. Anyone and I mean anyone can shout dross that ramage did. fans like you and me shout from the stands when players score goals and show "passion", yet Eric has more knowledge of the game in his little finger than we and others will ever have. He carries himself with dignity and a quiet air of knowledge, calmness, pride in himself, the club and the players and coaching staff.

If you want some bloke shouting throwaway fan comments and constantly picking out players for unfair criticism for bizarre reasons then we should stick a microphone on the bloke who sits behind me. He would tick the boxes you are after b4 and also make ramage sound like Stephen fry at the same time.

1 minute ago, KBB said:

Sorry b4 but that's drivel. Anyone and I mean anyone can shout dross that ramage did. fans like you and me shout from the stands when players score goals and show "passion", yet Eric has more knowledge of the game in his little finger than we and others will ever have. He carries himself with dignity and a quiet air of knowledge, calmness, pride in himself, the club and the players and coaching staff.

If you want some bloke shouting throwaway fan comments and constantly picking out players for unfair criticism for bizarre reasons then we should stick a microphone on the bloke who sits behind me. He would tick the boxes you are after b4 and also make ramage sound like Stephen fry at the same time.

I like rammage passion and I dont always agree with rammage some times but I liked listening to him and my mum feels same she said if steel doing it she will no longer listen to the game. I would not mind as much if steel showed passion while he talking about the game.

Like last night I shouted good effort lads.

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

I like rammage passion and I dont always agree with rammage some times but I liked listening to him and my mum feels same she said if steel doing it she will no longer listen to the game. I would not mind as much if steel showed passion while he talking about the game.

Like last night I shouted good effort lads.

I agree b4 thst passion for the club is a brilliant thing and one, just like you, I enjoy hearing during games. However I feel it can be a lazy way of reporting games and can paper over a lack of knowledge or way of articulating points and thoughts. I think a comment from Bradley Johnson on lowes time line from the "black lads" fall out was quite telling for me. It was something along the line of "that blokes always had too much to say". For me, reading between the lines, it gives an indication of how our players, both past and present, view the support they receive from the local radio.

10 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Anyway back on topic people throughts about friday game.

Very enjoyable. Fulham have a lot of big money signings financed by premier league money, parachute payments, and a billionaire owner. Mitrovic 15m, Reid 10m, Bryan 6m, calaveiro 13m etc.
They are obviously a good team but we matched them.

We just lacked a little bit of cutting edge. Lots of chances but we couldn’t quite finish.
Max Bird is worth the entrance money alone. His development is quite staggering.

Hopefully he can stay fit and in form for the rest of the season. 

37 minutes ago, angieram said:

They said £27 million for Mitrovic on Sky Sports. 

Could you imagine the boos a Derby player would get first time he missed a chance if we'd paid that for him? 

Also heard on Talksport his annual wage is the same as the rest of the Fulham team put together

2 hours ago, angieram said:

They said £27 million for Mitrovic on Sky Sports. 

Could you imagine the boos a Derby player would get first time he missed a chance if we'd paid that for him? 

What you on about Angie? I heard Chris Martin gets paid that much each week ?

2 hours ago, dcfc4ever said:

Also heard on Talksport his annual wage is the same as the rest of the Fulham team put together

On the season that Fulham got relegated back down here Tom Cairney signed a new contract that removed the clause that would have seen his wages cut due to relegation. That means he is still on £60k per week...

I imagine Mitrovic will be on at least the same if not higher and they will have other players on ludicrous wages as well. 

If they do a Villa and fail to go up first time of asking they are going to be in some serious trouble if they get stuck with all these high wage players.

Archived