v QPR (a) - Matchday Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Srg said:

Just don’t have the players. 

Unfortunately, he’s decided to try and not concede a load of goals since that Bristol game, and stuff like this and the Huddersfield home game is the result. 

I don’t see his approach changing next season though 

Just now, nottingram said:

Hamer is really bad

Truly is a fantastic piece of work by the Derby fans to have systematically destroyed the confidence of our other keeper as well

You can't put the blame entirely on the fans. Roos has demonstrated his inconsistency over an extended period of time.

Having fans on his side would help his confidence but it's up to him and the coaches to teach him how to deal with crosses.

1 minute ago, nottingram said:

Hamer is really bad

Truly is a fantastic piece of work by the Derby fans to have systematically destroyed the confidence of our other keeper as well

A bit harsh, almost like you are saying Hamer is just bad and Roos is only bad because of the fans getting on his back.

Roos was given plenty of support last season and even early on this season, even though he pretty much ruined us in the play off final. I think fans were pretty patient with him...I’d just blame Cocu for continuously putting him back out there to get battered. 

Just now, nottingram said:

Hamer is really bad

I dont think this is on the fans, I think they're just both really crap.

Roos is miles better though still, I can't believe how many times I've had to say this. Roos is a poor Championship keeper who would probably win POTY in a League One side. Ben Hamer is straight up mid table League Two standard. No positioning, no shot stopping, no commanding, no distribution. He can catch, fine, but that's like the minimum I expect from a keeper. Roos is guilty only of trying to keep us moving when he needn't. And the horrorshow at Wembley did real damage

I'm in the "sign a new keeper" group. Carson was cack for ages the last spell he played for us, that's why Roos started playing in the first place.

5 minutes ago, nottingram said:

Hamer is really bad

Garbage post. Say whatever you want about our fans but the poor showing of Hamer does not land at their doorstep 

Really sick of teams having exactly what we glaringly lack going forward. Just in the past two games we’ve have Cavaleiro, Kamara, Osayi-Samuel and Eze. All quick, tricky players who cause no end of problems. We have literally nothing. 

Archived