v Fulham (H) - Matchday Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I applaud Cocu for the selection in defense, after recent events I thought he may have felt forced to pick certain players, but he hasn't, he has picked the exact back 4 I was hoping for.

Going forward however, just not sure how or why he feels that will be good enough against these.

I hope he says on radio Derby later after we won 4-0, "Mackworthramisgod, shove it up ya arse"

30 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I applaud Cocu for the selection in defense, after recent events I thought he may have felt forced to pick certain players, but he hasn't, he has picked the exact back 4 I was hoping for.

Going forward however, just not sure how or why he feels that will be good enough against these.

I hope he says on radio Derby later after we won 4-0, "Mackworthramisgod, shove it up ya arse"

You did watch us struggle to play out last week because of this back 4 didn’t you? Can defend a cross slightly better, but lose so much in attack. 

Derby play out from the back well and Wisdom puts in a powerful low cross thats defended well. HIs second attempt is blocked.

Derby work the throw-in to the box, lose it, win it back - finds Lawrence on the edge of the area and his shot is deflected wide for a corner. 

Rooney's corner is cleared back to him. HIs second cross beats every fulham player, both Lawrence and Waghorn queue up for it but TL's stretch can only get his toe on it and it rolls to the keeper. 

Archived