u19's v Borussia Dortmund U19 (H)

Bubbles

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

62BE47A3-816E-47F3-A995-AC9CF6E8435B.thumb.jpeg.6a958e15add364929e662be8f7a78075.jpeg

Yeah, of course he is.

He's the spitting image of a lad I went to school with when we were 15/16 so that picture (nor any of the others I've looked up) doesn't really suggest he's not.  

4 minutes ago, Srg said:

Interesting Bradley Foster has dropped the double barreled surname... well, suppose I would considering one mispronunciation could be fatal.

He’s had his twitter name as Foster for a while. Mitchell-Lawson only uses ‘Lawson’ on Twitter but full name on shirts. 

It’s great to see Dixon in the squad for the first time since September. 

For non-UK members, I *think* UEFA stream these games for free (or at least a portion of them), when the rights are not sold in your country. Dortmund linked a stream on their twitter so I assume ours is one of them.

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

For non-UK members, I *think* UEFA stream these games for free (or at least a portion of them), when the rights are not sold in your country. Dortmund linked a stream on their twitter so I assume ours is one of them.

Here's their link:

https://www.airtango.live/de-int/playerpage/113538

"UEFA Youth League Playoffs: Derby County U19 vs. Borussia Dortmund U19

The Borussia obviously want to move on to the round of 16 and are favorites. The stormy weather could make the game a lottery."

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Here's their link:

https://www.airtango.live/de-int/playerpage/113538

"UEFA Youth League Playoffs: Derby County U19 vs. Borussia Dortmund U19

The Borussia obviously want to move on to the round of 16 and are favorites. The stormy weather could make the game a lottery."

I read that; pretty sure they're not the favourites and certainly don't think of themselves as such. 

Archived