Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

All of these journos and outlets are just on a merry-go-round using each others content as the basis of their story. 

I reckon of all the sports writers in football about 5% of them actually have insider info. The other 95% just spin content off the back of them. 

You mean like parasites?

Very pleased with these signings, so long as we aren’t overpaying. Jozwiak is direct, skilful and has plenty of years ahead of him. It’s a relief to see us finally looking in the foreign markets!

Don’t think we’ll get a striker in before Reading and rightly so. It’s an important position for us and a tough one to recruit for. We shouldn’t rush into any one signing just to get them in the squad for Saturday.

Really hope it's today. Not sure I've ever been this excited about a signing announcement.

I'm not overly bothered about the actual player - it's the beetroot/rose kit that he's sure to be wearing on announcement. 

Me and Pastinaak junior resplendent in matching beetroot/rose?

Oh I think so.

8 minutes ago, Pastinaak said:

Really hope it's today. Not sure I've ever been this excited about a signing announcement.

I'm not overly bothered about the actual player - it's the beetroot/rose kit that he's sure to be wearing on announcement. 

Oh I think so.

I don't think it'll be today.

Cocu’s pre-match presser is taking place this afternoon so we should hear more later in terms of what business will be complete before the weekend.

He usually keeps his cards held very close to his chest so it wouldn’t surprise me if nothing is given away, equally.

Think Byrne will be available should there be no hiccups with the medical, but not too confident on Jozwiak. Maybe a place on the bench against Preston on Tuesday?

8 minutes ago, Louby said:

If he does sign today does that mean he has to quarantine for 2 weeks before he can train/play ? 

Not if they've been maintaining their player bubbles properly.

36 minutes ago, Pastinaak said:

How bad is the colour clash going to be with your living room walls/sofas when watching the games? Things you didn't have to consider pre-covid but are now an important matchday consideration 

Archived