Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

That reminds me  of a crossword clue I had yesterday and still haven't managed to solve.

The clue was............ Postmans Rounds!!!!!!

Sampson or Tampons.

One will fit easier than the other.

1 hour ago, Arsene Titman said:

Saw this post on another Rams fans forum, regarding the YouTube video when the player was asked about joining us.

”If you listen to it properly you will hear, "not at the moment", NOT "any moment"

could the poster be right?

Its subtitled, as "lada moment". Also Polish for not is "nie" and you can't hear that, nor is it subtitled. 

EDIT: sorry, just carried on reading and saw this corrected. 

I think if he doesnt come I think it will be because we're used to hike up the price, as others have said. 

11 hours ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

That article from Tom Thorogood.

I saw it earlier in the day that same story. 

He's just added the bit about Derby being used to up the fee.

But that video is still pretty damning. Plus people have asked Steve Nicholson about the video and he's not responded.

I honestly think he'll sign next week.

Even if he doesn't. The fact that we've not given Jozefzoon a squad number means we must be extremely confident of at least 1 winger coming in. We needed at least 1 with Jozefzoon. Now he's pretty much gone we definitely need 2.

Same with JHI not getting a squad number. He's our 3rd choice striker as it stands and he's not got a squad number. So we must be confident of getting a striker in too.

Tom Thorogood? Ain’t that Bris Vegas? 

11 hours ago, hughesy 1984 said:

I will pass, didn’t really do anything creative going forward and at fault for the goal. I know he was playing against a good side, but was expecting more. Over hyped I think, just because he’s from Poland. 

would rather sign Murphy from Newcastle 

Get out, don't even pack your things you Don't deserve them 

11 hours ago, hughesy 1984 said:

I will pass, didn’t really do anything creative going forward and at fault for the goal. I know he was playing against a good side, but was expecting more. Over hyped I think, just because he’s from Poland. 

would rather sign Murphy from Newcastle 

girl why dont we have both GIF

Archived