Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Still a few more pages to go to be the highest.

Lansbury - 117 pages
Kodjia - 67 pages
Forestieri - 67 pages
Jota - 60 pages 
McCormack - 60 pages
Jozwiak - 36 pages
Watkins - 36 pages
Antonio - 35 pages

Ferrie Bodde must have been up there...

That article from Tom Thorogood.

I saw it earlier in the day that same story. 

He's just added the bit about Derby being used to up the fee.

But that video is still pretty damning. Plus people have asked Steve Nicholson about the video and he's not responded.

I honestly think he'll sign next week.

Even if he doesn't. The fact that we've not given Jozefzoon a squad number means we must be extremely confident of at least 1 winger coming in. We needed at least 1 with Jozefzoon. Now he's pretty much gone we definitely need 2.

Same with JHI not getting a squad number. He's our 3rd choice striker as it stands and he's not got a squad number. So we must be confident of getting a striker in too.

3 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

That article from Tom Thorogood.

I saw it earlier in the day that same story. 

He's just added the bit about Derby being used to up the fee.

But that video is still pretty damning. Plus people have asked Steve Nicholson about the video and he's not responded.

I honestly think he'll sign next week.

Even if he doesn't. The fact that we've not given Jozefzoon a squad number means we must be extremely confident of at least 1 winger coming in. We needed at least 1 with Jozefzoon. Now he's pretty much gone we definitely need 2.

Same with JHI not getting a squad number. He's our 3rd choice striker as it stands and he's not got a squad number. So we must be confident of getting a striker in too.

JHI also didn’t feature in the u23 friendly. So either he’s involved tomorrow or he’s about to ship out. 

1 minute ago, Srg said:

JHI also didn’t feature in the u23 friendly. So either he’s involved tomorrow or he’s about to ship out. 

Yeah I agree mate. Considering he's not got a squad number I'd be surprised if he's involved tomorrow. 

But he's literally our 2nd striker at the moment. So it would make sense that he's on the bench.

If we do get another striker in on loan. Then sending JHI out would be beneficial.

This is the first time I've seen Jozwiak play. I like what I see so far. He looks very very useful. Exactly the type we need.

2 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

At 22 why would you want to go to Turkey! Isn’t it a league where washed up players go for their last pay check? 

European football, Galatasaray would offer a big stage to get seen by other clubs if you perform

3 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

At 22 why would you want to go to Turkey! Isn’t it a league where washed up players go for their last pay check? 

I think Champs league may be a pull if they've qualified?

And the Fenerbache game.

But thats it. Like when Russell was meant to be going to Celtic.

"They get champions League football and Celtic v Rangers is a huge game"

Till Celtic lose to some Albanian postmen. 

Then you've just got the local Derby.

2 minutes ago, David said:

European football, Galatasaray would offer a big stage to get seen by other clubs if you perform

If he has ambitions to play in a top 5 league I think tearing up the Championship would be more noticeable to Premier League clubs for example

Just now, Sean said:

If he has ambitions to play in a top 5 league I think tearing up the Championship would be more noticeable to Premier League clubs for example

Either or really, just don't think the Turkish league should be dismissed as a retirement home if you're joining one of the top clubs over there that guarantees European football. 

6 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Lansbury!!

Us or Villa wasn't it . Usual ending . A 40 k a week, 5 year contract at Villa.  We must have cost them millions in wages for blokes who never play.  Remember how stressed the Forest fans I know where about it. Slightly less than when we signed cult hero Tyson,  less than when Antonio was on about striking too force a move to us and considerably less than the implosion of Vesuvius proportions when Forest lover and fans favourite Commons crossed the A52. (remember the mocked up photo with the crossed out tree they all fell for) Amusing all the same.  All their best players can't wait to come here. 

image.png.b74599c0edb7f020717b6399f1e7a5a1.png

Archived