Fulham and Bristol Selected For Sky

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

You’ll still be able to watch the Bristol game on Rams TV as it’s midweek. It’s not the main selected game, it’s just on Sky Sports Action as well but is just the red button feed. 

Does this mean I can see it on Now TV or Not  - sorry a bit thick about this to be honest

It does make me question renewing my season tickets. I now have to consider a day off work, pull my 8 year old out of school and an overnight stop at a Travelodge. With my petrol costing around £70 anyway I can’t always afford to do it. I know it’s my fault for living in Cornwall and it’s a sign that the club is doing well when Sky want the matches but selfishly my heart always sinks when I see a match moved to a Friday.

Only the fact my son's ticket is £30 keeps me renewing. Night games are too late for him and I suspect many others fans of a young age. This season we'll play 9 home games midweek and 14 on a weekend. Ive not known another season come close to this and the sky tv deal isn't exactly a great one. 

1 hour ago, NewquayRam said:

It does make me question renewing my season tickets. I now have to consider a day off work, pull my 8 year old out of school and an overnight stop at a Travelodge. With my petrol costing around £70 anyway I can’t always afford to do it. I know it’s my fault for living in Cornwall and it’s a sign that the club is doing well when Sky want the matches but selfishly my heart always sinks when I see a match moved to a Friday.

Could you just not surf up here to save on petrol costs?

On 06/01/2020 at 16:37, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I bloody hate Friday night games, I'm sure it's just me, but they dont have the same vibe as a Saturday 3pm or even a Tuesday 7.45...although the Rooney effect will see more changes I should imagine.

It’s stupid, they have no consideration for the away fans travelling or home fans travelling from long distances

20 hours ago, Sexydadbod said:

It’s stupid, they have no consideration for the away fans travelling or home fans travelling from long distances

They do consider the fans, the ones who sit at home and watch it. Not the ones who actually go, they really couldn’t give a toss about us. We should boycott these games completely, wonder what reaction they’d get showing a game on tv with an empty stadium. 

Greedy footballers and greedy agents have ruined our game all funded by the devil that is Sky Sports . 

Archived