v Middlesbrough (A) - Matchday Thread

Rampant

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So this is a genuine question; not a rhetorical jab at anyone.

Holmes has been terrible most of the season; then put in his two best performances during Lawrence's suspension and now, upon being reunited with TL, is terrible again. Is that just a coincidence? 

Just now, SaintRam said:

Holmes has been terrible most of the season; then put in his two best performances during Lawrence's suspension and now, upon being reunited with TL, is terrible again. Is that just a coincidence? 

I agree.  I think that Tom Lawrence does have a negative effect on the team.  Why, I don't know!

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

No, Lawrence causes more problems in the team than he solves.

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Lawrence deserves a lot of credit for his work in the goal; but outside of that play nothing he's tried has worked. Holmes has similarly just been terrible today, the game is bypassing him. 

Bogle gives away a FK near the corner flag.

On a serious note I haven’t actually seen Holmes play a good game for Derby away from home - he probably has but I have no memory of it 

Archived