Cocu to Chelsea and Frank back to Derby?

oldtimeram

Stranger things have happened

It ain't going well for Cocu or for Frank at Chelsea and with two trigger finger happy owners they could both be on their way?

Frank has unfinished business at Derby and Cocu's style of football would probably suit the players at Chelsea far more than the shyte we have at Derby?

Tin hat time ?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

It ain't going well for Cocu or for Frank at Chelsea and with two trigger finger happy owners they could both be on their way?

Frank has unfinished business at Derby and Cocu's style of football would probably suit the players at Chelsea far more than the shyte we have at Derby?

Tin hat time ?

You started drinking at noon then? 

8 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

Tin hat time ?

Chelsea are 4th in a European spot. What are you talking about. 

4 hours ago, oldtimeram said:

Tin hat time ?

Why would we want fat boy back? 

52 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Why would we want fat boy back? 

Right. Neither Philip Cocu or Frank Lampard are big enough or good enough for Derby County. ?

I'm bailing out until Monday's thrilling 4-1 victory over Charlton is done and dusted.

5 hours ago, oldtimeram said:

Tin hat time ?

Cuckoo cuckoo

1 hour ago, Needlesh said:

Right. Neither Philip Cocu or Frank Lampard are big enough or good enough for Derby County. ?

I'm bailing out until Monday's thrilling 4-1 victory over Charlton is done and dusted.

I never said anything about Cocu. I think he is the right choice for now. I never wanted fat Frank, and the Leeds game totally distracts from his performance here. He didn’t get us promoted (totally his fault) and left as soon as he got more money. 

6 hours ago, oldtimeram said:

Tin hat time ?

Put yerself back in that cracker mate. 

Archived