Cocu to Chelsea and Frank back to Derby?

oldtimeram

I mean... what?! I’ll have some of what your drinking!

So many things wrong with that statement I don’t even know where to start?. Chelseas form has been poor, but Lampard is still doing a fairly decent if unspectacular job with a poor squad, and has shown signs of building a good attacking side in the long term (unlike Cocu). So as much as I doubted whether he’d be able to make the step up to the prem, his job is well safe for now. No way would he come back here anyway, much as I’d love him to as the job he did last year looks like miracle working now! He’d easily get another European job were he to leave. And Cocu wouldn’t get the chelsea u23s job with his performance here so far? And they’ve had the defensive managers before, think they wanted something different with Lampard who’s actually attack first.

About the only believable thing is Cocu losing his job here. Which I think he will do if he doesn’t win at least one of the next two.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

I never said anything about Cocu. I think he is the right choice for now. I never wanted fat Frank, and the Leeds game totally distracts from his performance here. He didn’t get us promoted (totally his fault) and left as soon as he got more money. 

We can officially go back to calling him Fat Frank now?

Cheers, while we're at it, Jody always has a smirk like he's dropped an eggy one too. Dirty bar steward.

16 hours ago, oldtimeram said:

Stranger things have happened

It ain't going well for Cocu or for Frank at Chelsea and with two trigger finger happy owners they could both be on their way?

Frank has unfinished business at Derby and Cocu's style of football would probably suit the players at Chelsea far more than the shyte we have at Derby?

Tin hat time ?

Has tha been knocking back a bit of grandpa's cough medicine??

Archived