Filip Benkovic

Heisenberg

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

22 year old Croatian CB. Spent last season on loan at Celtic and played very well. Most likely a loan with a view to buy in the summer.

hmmm...he cost 13 mil. I can see them holding on to him and hoping he does a Tomori and becomes a brilliant player so that when the inevitable happens and Utd pay 90 mil for that Turkish lad, he will step up. 

Excellent article by Percy. Benkovic was class at Celtic, didnt think we would be able to get someone as good as him so hope we can pull this off!

Also great to see the club a fully backing Cocu and unlike most fans they understand the band hand he has been dealt this season.

Then finally an update on the takeover. 

Bring on January!

9 minutes ago, David said:

But but our recruitment team...

If Leicester City's excellent recruitment team have decided he's a £13m centre half then that's good enough for me.

Some good noises coming from DCFC today - Cocu support and a Croatian centre half? Merry Christmas!

2 minutes ago, Pastinaak said:

If Leicester City's excellent recruitment team have decided he's a £13m centre half then that's good enough for me.

Some good noises coming from DCFC today - Cocu support and a Croatian centre half? Merry Christmas!

Just seen this cycle before, everyone gets excited over a potential signing, hundreds of pages asking if they have signed yet.....6 months later when they haven’t lived up to the expectation of some built up, they start to moan about our recruitment team like we’re the only club not to sign XYZ instead.

Archived