v Reading (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GenBr said:

We havent been unlucky. Our finishing has been poor and our defending worse - nothing to do with luck. 

We've bern slightly better today, but we are also playing a team that until today was below us in the table.

I'll rephrase it,  it's unlucky for Cocu that his players don't know how to shoot. We've created chances through good interplay, it shows us that there's something there

4 minutes ago, LB_DCFC said:

Come on Roy. I feel you are being deliberately obtuse. Good performances generally mean you get a good result. We've been unlucky today and there's encouraging signs. If you play well, your results will improve. It shows that there's something there.

So we play well ... we lose

we play badly ... we lose 

There’s an art to grinding out results and we just don’t have it under this manger ... and I’m not just talking about today before anyone gets the rocks out 

4 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

With the amount of other positions that also need addressing incline to give Lowe a chance 

He’s not for me..... think he’s had plenty of chances over the time he’s come through. Flatters to deceive 

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Generally. But you also see it from teams that have just come up from League 1. They flatter to deceive in their play, little end product.

FWIW I think Rooney will make a difference. 

Fair enough, but I feel today it's about the quality of the players rather than the system. I Agree Rooney will make a difference, he buries at least 2 of the chances today

3 minutes ago, LB_DCFC said:

Come on Roy. I feel you are being deliberately obtuse. Good performances generally mean you get a good result. We've been unlucky today and there's encouraging signs. If you play well, your results will improve. It shows that there's something there.

Yeah I can only assume the wingers going on about lack of effort and quality aren’t watching. 

The 10 have ran themselves into the ground. 

In terms of quality it’s hundreds of % better than anything we’ve put together away all season. Shame we started the game a man and a goal down. 

Knight and Sibley are the future. 

Archived