v QPR (H) Match Thread

peachmyster

5 minutes ago, admira said:

Hamer didn’t catch a ball all day though  

Just to correct; he caught 3. Two in the first half, one in the second.

Still looked nervous though.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That, my friends, is value for money. 

From start to finish it was a match. 

Sometimes two good teams cancel each other out and that happened today. Not at Pride Park but it did happen. 

QPR fans will say an away point is a good point. Or they will if they stayed at home and went xmas shopping.

For us it's another point on the board as we look to January. That one new face that could transform this team. The man who take us one step further than we managed last season. I am of course talking about Dr. Emmett Brown. 

6 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Ok it was only a draw, but I am losing belief in our tinkerman.

how can he have the answer, if its a different answer every week? 

He seems no nearer to knowing his best 11 now than he did after pre-season. 

The players have rumbled him. He can't motivate a performance.

We are achieving zilch. 

This makes Rowett look like Alf ramsey.

I agree mate 

ok injuries of late are against him and that carries significant weight in terms of patience  but during the course of this season he’s had ample opportunity to stick with an 11 and hasnt opting for changes sometimes players sometimes system 

I was hand on heart right behind him when he went two up top against boro and moved Lawrence In behind .... bingo I thought 

we have a forward thinking manager who can see things 

we win .., and win well

go to forest with the same brave line up 

yes we lost to a bogle  howler but I think we all cane away encouraged by what we had seen despite the result 

then what ... he bins it off 

drops marrriot completely 

I’m sorry if I was a player for him I wouldn’t have a clue where I stood with him week to week 

which is no wonder the players look in motivated and clueless as to where their next pass is going 

How many time’s has guy changed formation / tactics 

no continuity, no plan , no chance 

Just now, DesertRam said:

If anyone doubted how good Bielik is, that was a stark reminder, Holmes had some good moments, as did Wisdom.

Overall patchy, can only improve. 

Whitaker to start at Blackburn.

I'm starting to wonder if we have good players or just lesser shades of crap. 

I think the good ones left? 

3 minutes ago, Alpha said:

That, my friends, is value for money. 

From start to finish it was a match. 

Sometimes two good teams cancel each other out and that happened today. Not at Pride Park but it did happen. 

QPR fans will say an away point is a good point. Or they will if they stayed at home and went xmas shopping.

For us it's another point on the board as we look to January. That one new face that could transform this team. The man who take us one step further than we managed last season. I am of course talking about Dr. Emmett Brown. 

image.gif.49dafd3e63d21d4445a7229845f93e8a.gif

I guess I understand some supporters are feeling a bit raw at the team being mid table. As such I see a few of you questioning Cocu as if he’s failing? 

Cocu is not failing...this team is not more then mid-table. That’s it. You ask what Cocus doing? Why he hasn’t settled in a formation or best 11? To me it’s fairly straight forward:

This team has no best 11. Cocu is trying to figure who will be able to kick on longer term. He’s doing exactly what he, Mel, and everyone interviewed from the management team has said. 

This is about building something long term. Not about hope and a prayer to rush promotion.

Its damn refreshing actually. This is going to be a completely different team by end of year. One that will start showing a nucleus’s to build on. 

To everyone that’s going to jump on me...yes, I want a Derby promotion, and will hope for victory every match day. But I am so very happy with what I am seeing from Cocu and crew. Youth coming through, attempts at finding best fit for the mess of players we have on our he list(Fozzy at CB? Fantastic!). 

This is going to be an up/down season...but for the first time in a decade, it feels like Derby are actually trying to put something in place. Exciting times ahead lads! 

coyr

4 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

To be fair to him, how is he supposed to put a consistent 11 out when we have so many injuries? 

I do agree but that is the nature of championship football. Injuries happen to every team Derby simply do not have enough decent players. There does seem to be a lack of passion and desire however which kind of mimics Cocus rather drab personality. 

That was not worth a long journey through fog. Wouldnt have given a man of the match. Dont mind things not working out at all but do mind lack of effort at times when fans have put in the effort and money to get there and are shivering through that garbage. Sorry fed up ahead of the probably rubbish journey home

Archived