Derbyshire Cricket 2020

rynny

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Interesting to see what happens with the team selection for the next one, hudson-prentice should hopefully be back, Id like to see Cohen back too. The short season and games one after another, i expect the bowlers will rotate.

Rampaul might be back too.

Godleman Reece Madsen Du Plooy Hudson-Prentice Hughes Critchley Hosein Cohen Connors Rampaul.

Suddenly we look a strong side.

4 hours ago, sage said:

Two great catches for the 6th and 7th wickets from Madsen and Du Plooy. The first one is amazing.

Come on Derbyshire. Put the bin dippers to the sword.

Update.. 3 in over for Critchley...8 down...on a hat trick in his next over 

It’s all change again with the 13 man squad for the Yorkshire game. Rotation probably is the right way to go, but with little batting depth, I did wonder what they would do with Luis Reece. He couldn’t open the batting and the bowling in all these games so close together.

Tom Wood comes in, he made his debut in 2016, then was released in 2017. He was resigned this year for the one day campaign, and now has a chance to impress in the 4 day game.

I don’t know much about Nils Priestley other than he’s supposed to be another all rounder and is just 19 years old.

Cohen & Aitchison comes back to the squad, still no Hudson Prentice, and no place in the squad for Barnes.

2B5475FF-393B-406A-833F-BFF1A31DCD3E.jpeg

Archived