Derbyshire Cricket 2020

rynny

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I enjoyed the stream, although I gave up mid afternoon as someone needed me to help with something and there's only so much watching cricket on your phone you can get away with at work.

Very good effort.

I missed a large chunk of the last day as the kids needed entertaining, when I looked and saw something special could be happening, they were told to entertain themselves, whilst I watched the last 12 overs ?

8 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

A quick check using the google machine....it’s because the batsman never attempted a run.

Interesting. Saw it happen every 2 or 3 years in village cricket and it was always called as run out.  

4 minutes ago, sage said:

Interesting. Saw it happen every 2 or 3 years in village cricket and it was always called as run out.  

Yeah I thought run out, maybe it’s a recent rule change ?‍♂️

good keeping up to the stumps from Hosein, takes a catch of Hughes for the 4th wicket just before lunch. Good morning session, could just do with getting Dearden out, who’s looking good.

1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

Yeah I thought run out, maybe it’s a recent rule change ?‍♂️

good keeping up to the stumps from Hosein, takes a catch of Hughes for the 4th wicket just before lunch. Good morning session, could just do with getting Dearden out, who’s looking good.

It said caught but it was a stumping i think. 

1 minute ago, sage said:

Leicestershire 199 all out. A few odd dismissals so i'm hoping that is a below par score. 

I missed the middle of the innings, but from what I saw it didn’t look to bad for batting, Dearden looked comfortable, I missed his wicket So not sure what happened.

Just now, jimbo jones said:

I missed the middle of the innings, but from what I saw it didn’t look to bad for batting, Dearden looked comfortable, I missed his wicket So not sure what happened.

Two pf their middle order played on in consecutive balls to add to the 2 odd stumpings. Get to stumps only 1 down and we are quids in. 

Archived