Bielik injured

therealhantsram

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Bird, wisdom at a push. Just have to switch to one CDM and We Should be ok for a game or two. Obviously it it’s any longer then we’re in trouble, but it doesn’t sound that serious.

So they said with Bogle and that were quite a few weeks.

different injury I know, but early diagnoses of time out seem pretty much guesses to me.

9 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Bird, wisdom at a push. Just have to switch to one CDM and We Should be ok for a game or two. Obviously it it’s any longer then we’re in trouble, but it doesn’t sound that serious.

Thought you implied that we had lots of options??

6 minutes ago, Ramshankered said:

Is he definitely injured? Not seen anything reported on the usual media spots. Would've thought Steve Nicolson would be all over it. 

Think he's on holidays for the international break. But DET have coverage. https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/krystian-bielik-Derby-county-injury-3415873

2 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Thought you implied that we had lots of options??

Enough to cover a couple of games, can probably play Holmes/ dowell if we have shinnie in there as well. Clearly if he’s out for weeks it’s a different story but it doesn’t look like it’ll be the case as things stand.

4 hours ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

What's the story behind all that? Why were we cursed if it's not just an old wives' tale?

BBG was built on an old Gipsy Camp and the Romany mafia is said to have cursed the club.

Winning the FA cup in 1946 and the League twice in the '70s put paid to the myth..

Sadly the BBG is no more!?

5 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I got cursed by a gypsy when I was 19 working in a River Island store. She tried to nick a rail of jeans and I stopped her so she spat at me and told me I was now cursed for life. I never quite figured out what impact the curse had, maybe this was it.

Sorry to break it to you but the curse is that you're destined to go through life not knowing who invented the skip!

I know for a fact it wasn't Bobby Moore!

Archived