What’s your priority to strengthen the side?

Ellafella

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

Don’t need to bring anyone else in, given our last team building exercise resulted in a win, just have more of them.

Cant wait to see what the Christmas party will bring ?

Trouble is its a win at possibly the cost of 3 first team squad players.

Another 8 or so wins and we'll have no one left......?

With Keogh out, Davies getting on,  Clarke being a loanee, Evans seems to get injured more than most .. I think we look exposed at the back in terms of depth, but the real need is getting Bielik in midfield and some effective wide midfielders.

maybe though .. if we end up with Lowe and Bogle as wingbacks ? 

Either way it’s midfield where the gap in talent is Holmes needs an ally who is strong, adventurous and quick

At the front I really am not worried CM Waggy and Marriott all know how to score but someone is needed to pass them the ammo boxes. 

I’d say midfield Is our biggest problem area. But to be honest, I’m still waiting for Shinnie to show what he can do. He’s hardly been given a sniff. Anyone else think we’ll see him come alive with Chris Martin in the side? Just look at Paterson yesterday. Give the bloke a chance!

Roos / (hamer)

bogle / ?

lowe / buchanan

davies / evans

bielik / ?

? / ? 

holmes / ? 

knight / (paterson)

waggy / mitchell lawson

martin / marriott

? / ?

i think we still have quite a few gaps to plug

left wing / attacking mid being the most obvious one.

(P.s should have signed crowley - what a miss that was!)

1 hour ago, U.M. said:

Centre half with pace.

(and height and passing ability and......)

Allows Bielik back into midfield or option of 3 at the back (Davies, Clarke, Bielik very slow as a group)

Davies (and Keogh) are aging, Clarke is only a loan, youngsters look a distance off (Buchanan too short for CB for me)

What's Mark Wright doing?

4 hours ago, U.M. said:

Centre half with pace.

(and height and passing ability and......)

Allows Bielik back into midfield or option of 3 at the back (Davies, Clarke, Bielik very slow as a group)

Davies (and Keogh) are aging, Clarke is only a loan, youngsters look a distance off (Buchanan too short for CB for me)

With a lot of talk about not writing players off, what about Wisdom at centre half? He's no slouch.

Archived