Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

2 minutes ago, Carnero said:

This is what I did last year after reading a bit about using the "zero running back strategy" when low down in the draft order.

I remembered how short the RB pool was last season though, so went all-in on running backs this year and scrabbled around for mid-ranked WRs instead.

I'm just going to stick to my "favourite player available"; and then start picking at random when I stop recognising players ? 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waller only catches 3 passes in the Raiders win ? at least Melvin Gordon put another 20+ point performance in. That's a good sign.

1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

Not regretting turning down all those Melvin trades....nope....not at all....

Meanwhile I have to choose two out of Marquise Brown, Stefon Diggs and Latavius Murray.

What do you think are Cousins chances of playing well against the Cowboys? ? I think Brown has a chance of getting his early week point hauls but if he doesn't he's a bust; and I think the Saints are going to blow the Falcons out so even with Murray as RB2 he could see good production. STRESS.

18 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Meanwhile I have to choose two out of Marquise Brown, Stefon Diggs and Latavius Murray.

What do you think are Cousins chances of playing well against the Cowboys? ? I think Brown has a chance of getting his early week point hauls but if he doesn't he's a bust; and I think the Saints are going to blow the Falcons out so even with Murray as RB2 he could see good production. STRESS.

Diggs is a bit of a fantasy nightmare, he either goes over 100 yards or less than 10, and there’s no in between. A lot of that has to do with Zimmers conservative approach I moan about. If the first deep shot to Diggs doesn’t come off, we don’t try again.

No Thielen, is a double edged sword. Diggs becomes “the guy” but will also get double coverage on every play.

id play Diggs, but I’m bias ?

Just now, jimbo jones said:

Diggs is a bit of a fantasy nightmare, he either goes over 100 yards or less than 10, and there’s no in between. A lot of that has to do with Zimmers conservative approach I moan about. If the first deep shot to Diggs doesn’t come off, we don’t try again.

No Thielen, is a double edged sword. Diggs becomes “the guy” but will also get double coverage on every play.

I'm going with my Saints bias gut and definitely playing Latavius Murray I think ? 

Diggs and Brown both seem to be similar in being boom-or-bust; and while Diggs upside is higher I feel he also has more chance of being a bust against the Boys than Hollywood against the Bengals.

I'll leave it til gametime. What could go wrong.

3 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Fantasy nightmare indeed.

Little surprised @SaintRam let me have Mahomes for him, who will be more consistent.

Saying that I would play Diggs this week as he’s guaranteed to go 40pts+ then Mahomes get carted off in the first quarter.

Fantasy gods have it in for me.

1 hour ago, David said:

Fantasy nightmare indeed.

Little surprised @SaintRam let me have Mahomes for him, who will be more consistent.

Saying that I would play Diggs this week as he’s guaranteed to go 40pts+ then Mahomes get carted off in the first quarter.

Fantasy gods have it in for me.

Just for my thinking: My WR corps needed strengthening, even for an inconsistent WR - Diggs upside is elite so the boost he provides my WR group is more significant than the loss of Mahomes to my QBs.

He is better then Stafford; but he's not put in massive scores week in week out this year. Stafford is the 6th ranked QB this year, and has a good schedule. So the difference isn't that great.

I possibly could have gotten a better receiver from somewhere if I'd been a scrooge and shopped about for best available, but where's the fun in that?

20 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

He could always go for Prime Time Kirk...

If Kirk wasn't against the Boys at primetime he'd have definitely been the choice ? 

I'm going for Hoyer. Experienced player against the worst defense in football, behind a top 5 O-Line.  

If Hollywood brown is declared active for the Ravens I'll be swapping out Golladay. Can't trust KG with a random QB in a divisional game ? 

Archived