Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My tie with Ramdale all lies with the Seattle Seahawks. He has Russ to play, I have Carson, Lockett, Myers and the Hawks DEF. Can see it being one of those annoying match ups where every time Lockett gains points Wilson will obviously too... ?

Bit too much to do. Brees and Zeke my floppers this week. 

I'm 22.24 behind Saved By The Leveon with just Breida to play.

During the week I swapped out D.Jones & O.J.Howard for Tannehill & Gesicki thanks to trusting the fantasy "experts" and their crappy weekly rankings. If I'd have just stuck with Jones & Howard I'd have had an extra 22.28pts.

FFS.

Well in the grand scheme of what was an awful weekend, getting under 90 pts and handing DerbyRam his first win of the year, on a fantasy weekend I was quite confident about in the build up, is pretty far down my list of concerns ? 

10 hours ago, Srg said:

Lovely little win for me after being on a slide last few weeks. I'd like to throw out a big thank you to @Ambitious for not bothering with a tight end.

I didn't want to surrender anyone up, plus Kettle could still play tonight. It was a bit of a stinker for me this weekend though, I wasn't aware Brown was back, so Henderson had a couple of runs and nothing else. Shocker. 

Next week, I'll be back... ?

1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

3 legged Donkey making a late charge for the play offs ??

Got half my team playing against bad matchups too; but I've got a secret plan for you.

My dastardly plot @jimbo jones is to use the rules of the sports gods against you. Picked up Kirk.

I figure there's not a ton of chance that your Vikings win this next game without Kirk Cousins and/or Diggs having a good game. So I'll play them both against you. Then in order for them to not put up decent points for me, which increases my chances of losing, your actual team loses and you're miserable - so I win in spirit. 

Completely fool proof. Absolutely no grey area whatsoever, that's for certain.

24 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

My dastardly plot @jimbo jones is to use the rules of the sports gods against you. Picked up Kirk.

I figure there's not a ton of chance that your Vikings win this next game without Kirk Cousins and/or Diggs having a good game. So I'll play them both against you. Then in order for them to not put up decent points for me, which increases my chances of losing, your actual team loses and you're miserable - so I win in spirit. 

Completely fool proof. Absolutely no grey area whatsoever, that's for certain.

Brilliant ?

I’ve wanted to pick up Captain Kirk for weeks, but was sure if I did I’d jinx him and he’d got back to terrible Kirk ?

im patiently waiting for Irv Smith Jnr’s breakout game, I reckon this is the one, of course that now means points for Kirk as well ?

I can't believe I managed to pick up Will Fuller off Waivers. I was sure that everyone would be in for him now he's back, or at least close to being back. I've also managed to pick up Derek Carr who will face off against Cinci this Sunday. Unfortunately, I'm playing Ramdale who has one hell of a team, even with Wilson on a bye week, so it may not matter too much! 

The way our OL is playing, the Bears DEF is a no brainer against the Rams. If Goff walks out of the stadium it will be a minor miracle. I'm predicting that he will be beat up badly.

I’m out the play off picture so gone Steeler mad, not a totally brainless move with the Bengals after the Browns. 

Can’t believe this seasons gone so wrong, felt I had a far better team to last year but struggling with consistency 

2 minutes ago, David said:

I’m out the play off picture so gone Steeler mad, not a totally brainless move with the Bengals after the Browns. 

Can’t believe this seasons gone so wrong, felt I had a far better team to last year but struggling with consistency 

Bengals are bad, but the Steelers offense is bottom 3 in the league. Conner should help if fit, but even then. You want the Steelers defense for all those turnover points.

Hoping for a bloodbath on Thursday Night Football.

25 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I can't believe I managed to pick up Will Fuller off Waivers. I was sure that everyone would be in for him now he's back, or at least close to being back. I've also managed to pick up Derek Carr who will face off against Cinci this Sunday. Unfortunately, I'm playing Ramdale who has one hell of a team, even with Wilson on a bye week, so it may not matter too much! 

The way our OL is playing, the Bears DEF is a no brainer against the Rams. If Goff walks out of the stadium it will be a minor miracle. I'm predicting that he will be beat up badly.

I had to drop Will Fuller at 5pm on Sunday in the wake of Stafford finally breaking down; people might not have noticed, with him having no points for a while.

Archived