Stoke is now a sell out

Derby blood

All tickets for Stoke sold out, went last year, but can not make it Saturday, always enjoy the atmosphere at Stoke, think this time we will be the ones smiling, can not believe we lost to 10 man Stoke last time out. All those who are going have a great afternoon, and drive the boys onto victory, know a Stoke fan from work , so it would be good to shut him up this time around.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, OUTSIDER said:

flyin to brum and back out same day, so 3 pts please first visit for me to Britannia/Bet365 stadium. been to the old Victoria ground few times 

Can remember going to the old Victoria ground in our promotion season of 86 under Mr Cox, we won 1-0, and right at the end of the game we had one hell of a scramble on our goal line, which ended with a free for all , if my memory serves me right, Hindmarch was excellent that day, also very lively in the stadium that day to, with Derby fans kicking off in the home end, a great atmosphere though and a great 3 points my second favourite away game off the season with Shefffield United being my first, also enjoyed Oldham away when we won 4-1, I was only  15 years  old back then, and my first season travelling away with the Rams with my mates, some great times.

7 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

Can remember going to the old Victoria ground in our promotion season of 86 under Mr Cox, we won 1-0, and right at the end of the game we had one hell of a scramble on our goal line, which ended with a free for all , if my memory serves me right, Hindmarch was excellent that day, also very lively in the stadium that day to, with Derby fans kicking off in the home end, a great atmosphere though and a great 3 points my second favourite away game off the season with Shefffield United being my first, also enjoyed Oldham away when we won 4-1, I was only  15 years  old back then, and my first season travelling away with the Rams with my mates, some great times.

TOUGH WALKING BACK TO THE CAR AFTER THE GAMES THATS FOR SURE 

6 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Apparently they actually played well at Charlton on Saturday- just saying 

This is true,apparently played well and were unlucky,but the natives are restless and are ripping up oatcakes.

Derby by tradition are the team to play when you’re on a crap run.

I reckon it plays into our hands being at Stoke.

If we start brightly and get them on the back foot the whole lot could collapse.

41 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Apparently they actually played well at Charlton on Saturday- just saying 

Talking to a Stoke fan this morning, seems they just don’t put chances they get in the back of the net. Think he said Carlton had 3 chances and scored 3 Stoke got 11 shots in and just 1 goal. He said enjoy your 3 points ?

hope he’s right 

41 minutes ago, jono said:

Talking to a Stoke fan this morning, seems they just don’t put chances they get in the back of the net. Think he said Carlton had 3 chances and scored 3 Stoke got 11 shots in and just 1 goal. He said enjoy your 3 points ?

hope he’s right 

Although it was a horrible looking injury, they must at least think their defence has improved without Shawcross who a lot of the Oatcake forum lot seemed to have quite a dim view of.

1 hour ago, Van Cone De Head said:

This is true,apparently played well and were unlucky,but the natives are restless and are ripping up oatcakes.

Derby by tradition are the team to play when you’re on a crap run.

I reckon it plays into our hands being at Stoke.

If we start brightly and get them on the back foot the whole lot could collapse.

Indeed ! There seems to be a fair bit of negative emotion going on with their fans. A good start and they could be seriously rattled.

COYR 

1 hour ago, jono said:

hope he’s right 

Stoke - QPR 1-2 

xG  1,0 - 1,0.  So 1-1 would've been fair result.

Charlton- Stoke 3-1

xG 0,6 - 1,1. Harsh defeat, draw or 0-1 win would've been fairer result. Seemed like Charlton didn't create three good chances, nor the amount of Stoke's shots  is good indicator of their chances either.

Archived