Four new signings before the window closes

David

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Think we need at least that to even give us a sniff of a chance, really we need more but I guess it depends who we can shift out.

I disagree TBH,   4 quality signings is all we need, 1 CDM(todays singing) , 1CM Ramselar or possibly someone else, 1 RW, then Clarke or another CB if we miss out on him. We need quality in those key areas, we already have decent depth in other positons so we don't need to be signing players just to bring another body in the building as Rowett used to say.

Beilik looks like it’s happending 

either Clarke or Tomori (potentially may want to come back as he’s not had any other offers as of yet) 

Ramsalaar - listening to his interview he slightly back tracked on his no overseas players narrative... along the lines of if one of quality presents itself they would go for it.

Lastly a right winger, as of yet we haven’t had any strong links to anyone so this one will probably be similar to the tomori deal that we didn’t hear a whisper about last year. Could be a chelsea loan as I do think frank would send us a player given we gave him his break. 

When asked about how much he has to spend cocu said they have a budget and they would look to utilise the loan market too. 

Archived