Fixtures announced today!!

Jimbo Ram

Derby County have announced a trial for the new season. The “February curse” has been moved to August, the effect will be assessed at the end of the season when a decision will be made whether to adopt the new position permanently. 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Whitefield said:

no but you can acknowledge the fact the below teams will most prob all be top 10:

Huddersfield

Swansea  

Stoke

Bristol 

West Brom

Brentford

People thought Stoke would be top 6 last season, they finished 14th and got worse (somehow) after replacing Rowett.

But they do have decent players, admittedly.

5 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

7 games in February will be tough. (just for the amount of games in a short month)

(I assume it will be the same for all of them though)

Even the EFL hate us, they know we can’t win in February so give us the most games they possibly can!! Bamford ?

need to make sure we are 15 points clear at the top by end of Jan then

COYR’s

When the fixtures come out it is the start of pre season IMO. you can plan and you know what you will need in the first few games. I Would love to see us get some players through the door now, as the later you leave it the longer they take to get up to speed. Obviously franks future needs sorting but hes still at Derby and still in charge so i hope we can plan for this season with him. The start of the season isn't easy but id rather play the stronger sides while they are getting up to speed, than 2 months down the line when they've found there feet. Strange season expected again, hopefully we can go one better. YOU RAMS!

1 minute ago, Edtheram said:

When the fixtures come out it is the start of pre season IMO. you can plan and you know what you will need in the first few games. I Would love to see us get some players through the door now, as the later you leave it the longer they take to get up to speed. Obviously franks future needs sorting but hes still at Derby and still in charge so i hope we can plan for this season with him. The start of the season isn't easy but id rather play the stronger sides while they are getting up to speed, than 2 months down the line when they've found there feet. Strange season expected again, hopefully we can go one better. YOU RAMS!

That’s probably what other teams think

Derby - a reported managerial uncertainty- just lost at Wembley- all the good loans have gone - need to reduce the wage bill 

play them early before they settle down 

12 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Even the EFL hate us, they know we can’t win in February so give us the most games they possibly can!! Bamford ?

need to make sure we are 15 points clear at the top by end of Jan then

COYR’s

I avoided bringing that up, but it was my over-arching thoughts

Just now, Mostyn6 said:

imagine the Birmingham fans when Gary Monk's Derby County celebrate winning the league at St Andrews on the final day!

i feel sick flu GIF

Archived