Fixtures announced today!!

Jimbo Ram

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Anyone else having difficulties syncing to their calendar on an iPhone? Did the usual download thing following the link, says it is synced but not showing the fixtures in the calendar. Says that I am subscribed to it though???? Any suggestions let me know, never had trouble before.

personally preferred a little fixture list card and actually talking to people but I suppose I have to try and live in the modern world if I have to. 

Same here says it’s synched on iPhone and IPad but not showing in calendar As you say let’s go back to old fashioned fixture list card ? ?

3 hours ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Anyone else having difficulties syncing to their calendar on an iPhone? Did the usual download thing following the link, says it is synced but not showing the fixtures in the calendar. Says that I am subscribed to it though???? Any suggestions let me know, never had trouble before.

personally preferred a little fixture list card and actually talking to people but I suppose I have to try and live in the modern world if I have to. 

Same here this sky sports works on my I phone x if that helps. 

9239DADE-5B9D-494C-BA95-6DDFC1152708.png

11 hours ago, muttley72 said:

Derby County have announced a trial for the new season. The “February curse” has been moved to August, the effect will be assessed at the end of the season when a decision will be made whether to adopt the new position permanently. 

You are Dick Dasterdly I claim my £ 5 

9 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Can someone put together a list of teams we should be beating, so I know when to get properly outraged if we fail to get 3 points?

Class post. Top drawer ??

Regarding calendar not syncing on iPhone I’ve just noticed it’s synched last years calendar again (Four times actually as I kept trying ?) So looks like it’s not updated the calendar to this seasons fixtures yet!!  Don’t know what solution to that is or if it will update itself ?

4 hours ago, eve1112 said:

Regarding calendar not syncing on iPhone I’ve just noticed it’s synched last years calendar again (Four times actually as I kept trying ?) So looks like it’s not updated the calendar to this seasons fixtures yet!!  Don’t know what solution to that is or if it will update itself ?

Same with Android. The ics file has old fixtures in it. Tried Stanza directly and says it's uploaded and synced but no fixtures for 2019/20 showing.

Can't face typing 46 games into my phone calendar just yet, and then deleting then all when the empty fixture calendar has them added in the future, but would be good to get this sorted to be able to plan other events around the football that have been on hold for this. Still, Sky will change the dates anyway...

Archived