2019-20 DCFC Kits

CornwallRam

19/20 Kits  

303 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

58 minutes ago, DazaDunn said:

I've heard it's this...

dcfc_1920homeshirt_155989420790921UKIT_12.png

Please no, I'd suffer a red shirt over this. Maybe if the white was replaced with orange I might be swayed to say yes. If the black was to become orange and the white stays as is, then it'd be a winner for me.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ThePrisoner said:

They’re decided a season in advance I’m pretty sure  

Am i the only one finding having an orange kit because we have a Dutch manager a bit tin pot?

Been wanting us to have an orange shirt for years, well before the forums current liking for all things Dutch.

If Cocu's still here next season, there will probably be Orange involved somewhere.

But the work on selecting the next season's kits starts 5 months or so before the end of the season, so I think the inclusion of any orange would be very unlikely, and entirely coincidental.

I don't mind the third kit being black, personally, but the design of the home kit doesn't suit black - so I'd hope for a slight style change as well.

1 hour ago, TibshelfRam said:

Agreed. The use of black logo and sponsor is the only blot on the copybook for me

I honestly don''t know why they made the decision to make the text black. It doesn't work at all with the rest of the colouring. Its not like its the sponsor mandating the colour either, as the text is a different colour on basically every single different kit on the hundreds of teams they sponsor.

A white Ram and white text would have looked a thousand times better, but I guess they must have given that part of the design process to the summer intern.

I'm all for discreet logo's myself, and prefer the black on blue as opposed to white on blue.

In fact, my first impressions of our new away shirt are such that, if the reality (in the shop) matches my first thoughts (from on-screen pics), I may well buy my first replica shirt for a good number of years!

... I may wait for the 3rd kit though, just in case I prefer that!

4 hours ago, GenBr said:

I honestly don''t know why they made the decision to make the text black. It doesn't work at all with the rest of the colouring. Its not like its the sponsor mandating the colour either, as the text is a different colour on basically every single different kit on the hundreds of teams they sponsor.

A white Ram and white text would have looked a thousand times better, but I guess they must have given that part of the design process to the summer intern.

Cheaper.

10 hours ago, Sweetness34 said:

I hope the third kit is something ridiculous and outrageous

Will this do

levis-vintage-1960s-striped-tee-1_580x690c.jpg.8a27a6e13ff5c348433ca5fc77d027d5.jpg

What colour would you like the badge and the sponsors logo in?

White or black.

Crucial decision as it can make or break whether the shirt is liked or not.

On 12/07/2019 at 13:26, Mucker1884 said:

I'm all for discreet logo's myself, and prefer the black on blue as opposed to white on blue.

In fact, my first impressions of our new away shirt are such that, if the reality (in the shop) matches my first thoughts (from on-screen pics), I may well buy my first replica shirt for a good number of years!

... I may wait for the 3rd kit though, just in case I prefer that!

Had a look in the shop on Saturday.  Now I've seen them in the flesh, I can't see me being tempted with either the home or away shirt now!  :-(

I'll wait to check out the third kit, and failing that, I may go back and take a second look at a couple of the training(?) shirts... a couple of which may just tempt me!

2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Had a look in the shop on Saturday.  Now I've seen them in the flesh, I can't see me being tempted with either the home or away shirt now!  ?

I'll wait to check out the third kit, and failing that, I may go back and take a second look at a couple of the training(?) shirts... a couple of which may just tempt me!

The training top is basically the away shirt but in white. It’s really nice, but then I like the blue away top too

4 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

The training top is basically the away shirt but in white. It’s really nice, but then I like the blue away top too

Yes, these two caught my eye:

dcfc_1920warmupjersey_155965126591482U13

dcfc_1920trainingjersey_155981425190966U

Although the latter is not too dissimilar to one I already have from a couple of years ago (Think the sleeves are black?).

They also had this one, which isn't as tempting:

dcfc_1920trainingjersey_155981421090966U

The pro's for me, with these shirts, is that A) They lack large logo's/sponsors etc (which I'm not at all keen on), B) Are extremely cool/comfortable for cycling, particularly when dune-side along the Cote Sauvage and/or along The French Riviera, as we will be once again, this coming September, and most importantly C) They are a looser fit than the "proper" shirts, which goes hand in hand with being late 50's, and very much trying to avoid the Lycra look!  LOL!

Archived