2019-20 DCFC Kits

CornwallRam

19/20 Kits  

303 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18/07/2019 at 09:50, David said:

Holmes announced black third kit

Ah so we've already seen it then? Bit disappointing.

Screenshot_20190720-124610_Photos.thumb.jpg.3c5afc75c8bc2b7da8b2c5771151f839.jpg

Having said that, it'd be a bit embarrassing wearing an orange kit in January when Cocu's buggered off to try and save Newcastle.

On 18/07/2019 at 10:08, SaintRam said:

The 3rd kit could be the reverse of the home kit, so white shorts would be possible - although I'd expect to be able to see a black Umbro logo (or Ram but I think thats on the right leg) if they were the proper shorts he's wearing.

Wearing white shorts today, perhaps they are from the 3rd kit like you suggested?

16 hours ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

What about this LOL

IMG_1848.JPG

Presume you've had this embroidered yourself?  Good idea.  I like it!

Having decided the home and away shirts aren't for me (they rarely are these days, I'll wait to see the third shirt (yeah, I know it's black, but I need to check out the detail... I suspect the sponsor will yet again put me off.

Regardless of the Dutch influence, I've always been a fan of orange (it matches my eyes!) so whether I go for the black shirt or not, I reckon I'll definitely pick one of the orange polo's they now have in the shop (can't link a pic!)

... https://www.dcfcmegastore.co.uk/item/2570/Fashion/Umbro-Polo-Orange.html

4 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Presume you've had this embroidered yourself?  Good idea.  I like it!

Having decided the home and away shirts aren't for me (they rarely are these days, I'll wait to see the third shirt (yeah, I know it's black, but I need to check out the detail... I suspect the sponsor will yet again put me off.

Regardless of the Dutch influence, I've always been a fan of orange (it matches my eyes!) so whether I go for the black shirt or not, I reckon I'll definitely pick one of the orange polo's they now have in the shop (can't link a pic!)

... https://www.dcfcmegastore.co.uk/item/2570/Fashion/Umbro-Polo-Orange.html

Wait, you have orange eyes?!

5 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Wait, you have orange eyes?!

No, Sorry... I meant the orange compliments my eyes, not matches them!... my eyes are black!   ;-)

...She always say's sorry afterwards though, in her defence!  ;-) 

Archived