2019-20 DCFC Kits

CornwallRam

19/20 Kits  

303 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Anna said:

Nah, it's definitely not orange!

Oh alright, have it your way.

We've had at least one, the Patrick away shirt. 

We also had a Puma one that looked a bit orangie in a certain light, but in reality was a kind of dark sunburst yellow (or possibly green or purple or summat).

3 minutes ago, Grimbeard said:

Oh alright, have it your way.

We've had at least one, the Patrick away shirt. 

We also had a Puma one that looked a bit orangie in a certain light, but in reality was a kind of dark sunburst yellow (or possibly green or purple or summat).

Blimey, that was just too easy!

The third kit as been announced as not being orange. Please don't let it be boring black or burnt charcoal, as the marketing team will call it, to make it sound more exciting. 

We should have some pride in that the fashion editor of The Daily Mirror picked our white shirt as one of this seasons best looking shirts and that we were the only none premiership club to have their shirts selected

On 20/07/2019 at 16:57, Pearl Ram said:

Thanks for the heads up, just bought a t shirt and a polo. ? 

Arrived today, good quality clothing but the Ram is not embroidered which I feel let’s the product down. Personally I’d have paid an extra fiver for an embroidered Ram but if you’re happy with the transfer type logos then I don’t think you can go wrong at the price they’re asking. 

On 21/07/2019 at 23:27, maydrakin said:

The proper orange kit was the Patrick away kit.

That Puma one is dark sunburst yellow, for me.

Here we go, nobody has mention the classic Le Coq Sportif 1979/80 orange away shirt, still looks great in its silky excellence today.

9250B670-256F-4CA9-ABC6-40FE187E512F.jpeg

BF5FD126-110A-4933-8140-C73D826EDBF5.jpeg

0137F5C6-479E-4C0C-9F9E-C9AC07FF66D5.jpeg

45 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Arrived today, good quality clothing but the Ram is not embroidered which I feel let’s the product down. Personally I’d have paid an extra fiver for an embroidered Ram but if you’re happy with the transfer type logos then I don’t think you can go wrong at the price they’re asking. 

I got the training top last year and that wasn’t embroidered but the Ram is still spot on and I wear it and wash it regularly  mate ?

On 07/06/2019 at 04:51, td_evans said:

Saw the kit the other day. Its sleeves are almost barcoded or zebra in style with vertical stripes running down - then on the top of the sleeve it's got a thick horizontal stripe running along. Black and white, with no additional colour. 32red remains the sponsor. Crew neck. Not like any of the other Umbro templates, very different and will split opinion.

Keeper kit is majority green, with other marks on it (don't remember colour exactly) - similar to the West Ham keeper kit in style.

Second year of a three year deal.

Archived