Leeds United v Derby County play off semi final second leg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DCFC Ram said:

3 things need to happen now. 1) Lawrence, Johnson and Malone need to avoid a red, 2) We need to shoot 3) Keogh needs to do his job when he is defending and cease the pathetic blaming of others - he is supposed to be the captain ffs!

Ask who Malone was watching - he could try defending before you blame Keogh.

Much better Derby! They are beatable!

Hopefully the ref is as well. Bamford should have had two yellows for diving, and Phillips should be off for the studs in the groin assault on Wilson. 

Ref hasn’t given us much, and Leeds looked good for about 20 minutes, but we have played well.

Keep it up Derby!

Just now, nottingram said:

I think I must becompletely desensitivised (is that a word?) to the nonsense that goes on in modern football 

Full of little tricks now. I think some of it must be practiced. There's very much a skill to it. 

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Alpha said:

He's as rattled as any player. Some awful decisions and not just one way. If he thinks he's got this game under control then I think he might be claiming the dole too soon

To be fair its not his fault,  i would have thought the efl would book a professional ref and not just grab some bloke from the pub round the corner 

So we just have to spend the second half making their defenders run at their goalkeeper. Pretty simple strategy to implement. 

2 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

If Leeds go to bits and throw this away it will be the best thing in the entire history of things.

Until that filthy cheating bar steward dived I might have thought you were exaggerating but now I agree totally. And that’s forever more 

Just now, DavesaRam said:

Much better Derby! They are beatable!

Hopefully the ref is as well. Bamford should have had two yellows for diving, and Phillips should be off for the studs in the groin assault on Wilson. 

Ref hasn’t given us much, and Leeds looked good for about 20 minutes, but we have played well.

Keep it up Derby!

Don't forget the Hernandez headbutt. 

A grown man that was almost killed by a finger to the cheek but then chooses to use that head as weapon. 

Fanny

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

So we just have to spend the second half making their defenders run at their goalkeeper. Pretty simple strategy to implement. 

There's definitely a sweet spot to drop the ball over the top into.

Just now, McLovin said:

I like this diamond formation as it means we can play 2 up front, whilst having enough men in midfield to not get overrun. Might be something to look at more longer term

Diamond formation was always my go to in football manager.

Also, from what I've heard of Shinnie, it'd suit him to the ground. 

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Ask who Malone was watching - he could try defending before you blame Keogh.

You must have missed their goal - have another look and then tell me that Malone was at fault and blamed others when the ball went in - and Keogh wasn't and didn't.

Archived