Leeds fans negative about playoff hopes

froggg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, froggg said:

I don't think that's anything to do with being negative, it's more doffing a cap to Liverpool and Spurs for their amazing comebacks. 

It just goes to show that even if we were to win by 3 goals in Saturday or lose by a couple, it ain't over until its over. 

13 minutes ago, ram59 said:

I don't think that's anything to do with being negative, it's more doffing a cap to Liverpool and Spurs for their amazing comebacks. 

It just goes to show that even if we were to win by 3 goals in Saturday or lose by a couple, it ain't over until its over. 

Have a look at some of the 590 odd replies ram59.

9 hours ago, Woodley Ram said:

Leeds are a good team, I’m shocked that they didn’t go up automatically, but we go into this game on a good run, let’s see what happens as this is effectively 2 cup ties and we are good at those 

COYRs 

Yes, it would be daft to under estimate Leeds, considering how well they have done this season and of course how easily they beat us. Hopefully we are on the upwards curve and they are on a down. 

34 minutes ago, europia said:

Yes, it would be daft to under estimate Leeds, considering how well they have done this season and of course how easily they beat us. Hopefully we are on the upwards curve and they are on a down. 

Well most of their fans on Leeds forums are saying they think we will win cos the team are knackered and just not playing well cos its end of the season....

also saying over 10% of their ST holders haven't bothered with tickets for their home leg... and they apparently still have 3000 tickets available.... ? 

2 minutes ago, Shorty389 said:

Well most of their fans on Leeds forums are saying they think we will win cos the team are knackered and just not playing well cos its end of the season....

also saying over 10% of their ST holders haven't bothered with tickets for their home leg... and they apparently still have 3000 tickets available.... ? 

Maybe waiting to see the outcome of the first leg

9 hours ago, ram59 said:

Hull in the 15/16 2nd leg semi playoffs in a prime example. I remember Johnny, Martin and Bryson going very close at 2-0. 

43 minutes ago, davenportram said:

Well they were top before they had to stop cheating.

Their form certainly did dip after spy-gate.

Not sure it was down to not being able to glean information so much as having a relatively small squad with such a high tempo style.

Archived