Leeds fans negative about playoff hopes

froggg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, reveldevil said:

If I was a Leeds fan I'd be licking my lips at the thought of playing a side they've comfortably dispatched twice already with the minimum of fuss.

Frankly if they don't turn us over these next 2, they're the biggest bottlers this league has ever seen.

I might be wrong but didn't' we do the double over Hull (6:0 on aggregate) in the season they beat us in the play offs including a 4:0 home win less than 2 months before they beat us 3:0 at PP in the first leg?

22 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I might be wrong but didn't' we do the double over Hull (6:0 on aggregate) in the season they beat us in the play offs including a 4:0 home win less than 2 months before they beat us 3:0 at PP in the first leg?

You're not wrong, which is why I was optimistic enough about beating them again in the play offs, even though they finished above us.

30 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

That’s correct, but there were other factors too. We looked shellshocked and looked sorry for ourselves after Thorne broke his leg v Ipswich and we didn’t mentally recover. Hughes and Bryson were knackered after playing games in a row after long term injuries. Johnson was forced to play even though he was injured. In hindsight Wassall probably should have rested Thorne, Hughes and Bryson for the last game v Ipswich because our entire midfield apart from Butterfield were crippled or knackered at that point so we should have saved them. 

Archived