Birmingham City vs Derby County

cannable

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FK was defended zonally. Maybe to counter the player marking Juke being blocked? 

Corner is then man marked again and the ball pinballs out for another corner. 

Then Keogh falls over and Derby get a FK from the next one. I suspect we might see a lot of Derby defenders tryign to sell the fact they're being blocked by other Brum players. Perhaps thats why theyre getting so many free headers.

Just now, Parsnip said:

I think Ramage thinks we should match up and go 4-4-2. Thats the inkling i get from his commentary anyway.

Not sure how giving them more space in midfield would help tbh ? 

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

FK was defended zonally. Maybe to counter the player marking Juke being blocked? 

Corner is then man marked again and the ball pinballs out for another corner. 

Then Keogh falls over and Derby get a FK from the next one. I suspect we might see a lot of Derby defenders tryign to sell the fact they're being blocked by other Brum players. Perhaps thats why theyre getting so many free headers.

Also Waghorn and BJ aside we have a very physically lightweight team who often get dominated by teams like brum

Waghorn off for Marriott. Understandable while he's this frustrated and on a yellow card.

Wilson off for Bennett.

Either Bryson or Johnson will be very lucky to see 90.

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Waghorn off?! Been our best player by a mile, can only assume he’s tired. 

Not touched the ball in 15 minutes. Clearly annoyed with the world and on a yellow for dissent. Also probably tired ? 

Just thought I’d come in to post that we have the equal 6th best defensive record from set pieces in the league this season. We’re playing a very physical team with lots of big brutes who have the 5th best attacking record from set pieces this season.

It won’t dry the sheets but it will hopefully stop any more bed wetting ?

Good play from Derby. Now have a corner. 

Taken short. Lawrence shot spilled by Camp. Bryson falls over and is absolutely fuming when he gets back up. Would like to see that again. 

Another Derby corner from good Bennett work.

Changes have given us a ton more energy.

Archived