Birmingham City vs Derby County

cannable

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Nuwtfly said:

Leeds have been competing for a top two place all season.

We haven't been anywhere near as good as them. 

Just checking if the same rules apply, thought not!

For what it’s worth I think if we finish top 6 we will be taken seriously regardless of today’s result.

Waghorn booked for dissent.

Ref's being bank is incredibly frustrating but if one of these lads gets themselves sent off I'll be annoyed. 

Just now, David said:

Just checking if the same rules apply, thought not!

For what it’s worth I think if we finish top 6 we will be taken seriously regardless of today’s result.

But it's not a good point because Leeds don't have any impact on whether we will be taken seriously or not.

Leeds get beaten twice by them but smash almost everyone else. So are therefore taken seriously.

We have been largely poor since the turn of the year and only really turned up against the weak sides. 

If we cant beat Birmingham then I don't know what hope you'd hold out for us against the likes of Villa, West Brom or any of Leeds or Sheffield United.

Great defending from Cole to stop Adam's through on goal.

I didn't see how he ended up through on goal v Cole but I assume it was a Derby mistake further up the field.

Brum's resultant corner is cleared (comfortably) off the line. 

Just now, Nuwtfly said:

But it's not a good point because Leeds don't have any impact on whether we will be taken seriously or not.

Leeds get beaten twice by them but smash almost everyone else. So are therefore taken seriously.

We have been largely poor since the turn of the year and only really turned up against the weak sides. 

If we cant beat Birmingham then I don't know what hope you'd hold out for us against the likes of Villa, West Brom or any of Leeds or Sheffield United.

Because the Championship has never worked like that has it. If you don’t beat Bolton away doesn’t mean you can’t beat Norwich away. 

Just now, Richard246 said:

We can't Defend anyone thinks we can is a Fool!!! 

We actually defend in open play pretty well. 

Just now, Richard246 said:

Really you watching same game

Yeah. They haven't had a shot on target from open play. They've only had one shot from open play that wasn't blocked. That's caused by competent defending.

Poor passing has put our defenders on the backfoot a lot, but they've risen to the challenge well every time. 

But they're all a complete shambles from FKs and Corners, to a man. 

Wilson gives the ball away and Brum attack. Defended well by Keogh.

They eventually work a cross from open play, well cleared by Tomori after a header back across by Juke.

Jutkiewicz booked for a push on Wilson

Archived