DCFCFANS.UK Rollercoaster ahead!

Smyth_18

With the current level of performance & many twists and turns likely ahead, I think the forum could become more divided than ever.

There will be many fallouts & disagreements as there has been in the last week or so. Remember, you don't know the person on the other side so try not to be personal or abusive, as you never know what they may be going through.

Shoot somebody's argument down as much as you like, but please back it up with counter arguments so the situation can actually be debated rather than childish jibes. Key point: people do have different opinions to your own believe it or not!

Most of all, enjoy the rollercoaster! This is what the forum is here for. Even if you're not enjoying the football, you can enjoy great debates on the viewpoint you see it from.

Conclusion: argue away... But don't be a see you next Tuesday.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

Posters having coherent balanced debates on here with evidence to back up their own opinions without descending into name calling or petty abuse. 

Don't ask for much do you 

Any evidence to back up your point of view?

1 hour ago, Smyth_18 said:

With the current level of performance & many twists and turns likely ahead, I think the forum could become more divided than ever.

This has been a holiday camp compared to last season, the “Sack Frank” thread I didn’t see many agreeing it’s time to hand Frank his P45.

It wasn’t brought back up last night either with genuine calls for him to go so don’t sure why you think the forum is to become more divided than ever, we’re not even close to the division that Rowett and Clough’s tenure brought.

2 minutes ago, David said:

This has been a holiday camp compared to last season, the “Sack Frank” thread I didn’t see many agreeing it’s time to hand Frank his P45.

It wasn’t brought back up last night either with genuine calls for him to go so don’t sure why you think the forum is to become more divided than ever, we’re not even close to the division that Rowett and Clough’s tenure brought.

Give it time..

Another nonsense thread.  I will ring my mother if I need lectures on behaviour and civility.

When I come on here I want a bit of rough and tumble, and some barbed comments.  That is the beauty of posting anonymously. 

Anyone who goes too far will be dealt with by moderation. 

Come back at me you Snowflakes.

19 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Another nonsense thread.  I will ring my mother if I need lectures on behaviour and civility.

When I come on here I want a bit of rough and tumble, and some barbed comments.  That is the beauty of posting anonymously. 

Yes, but you would say that because you're George Clooney!

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

That's weird, last time I heard your mother speak it was complete filth.

At least I think it was, hard to tell without her teeth in and with her mouth full.

30 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

That's weird, last time I heard your mother speak it was complete filth.

At least I think it was, hard to tell without her teeth in and with her mouth full.

You still got that window cleaning round?

3 hours ago, Smyth_18 said:

Exactly the point I'm making about jibes etc.

I'm sorry if I've hurt you so much.

Mate you got to grow a sense of humour , it was a joke ,, 

i will explain 

if I think your talking balls or being ott dramatic balls, most of the time I will ignore , now and again I will tell your talking rubbish but here’s the rub ,, im happy for you or anybody else to do the same to me and even more important than that is that this is football ,yes ONLY football and to top that this is a football forum ,

ive followed derby since I was five and I’m the best part of 60 now ( still devilishly handsome though) so losses ,crap performances ,disappointments hurt but you know what as a ram they can’t be avoided and real life stuff hurts far worse when it’s crap ,, in fact our crap ness is often what is good about being derby , some of the best and funniest bonding times following derby have been when we were the most crap ( bet many will echo that having been in grounds supporting us then too) 

Some fans really need to get a grip of that reality or they should give it up because without that attitude it’s just a whole heap of needless misery and they really are better off without it 

ps do not apologise to me whether it tongue in cheek or serious as you have not hurt me and don’t even come across as the type of bloke that would want to hurt anybody 

Archived