DCFCFANS.UK Rollercoaster ahead!

Smyth_18

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 03/03/2019 at 10:16, David said:

This has been a holiday camp compared to last season, the “Sack Frank” thread I didn’t see many agreeing it’s time to hand Frank his P45.

It wasn’t brought back up last night either with genuine calls for him to go so don’t sure why you think the forum is to become more divided than ever, we’re not even close to the division that Rowett and Clough’s tenure brought.

Not to mention the mere act of hiring Steve McClaren.

43 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

That might well change this weekend, if Frankie has his way. 

1-0 isn't changing. 

Think you'll get the chance to run it back next season mind you. 

Like a forest fans underwear then

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

That might well change this weekend, if Frankie has his way. 

1-0 isn't changing. 

Think you'll get the chance to run it back next season mind you. 

Another lap of honour planned for this weekend? 

Chance for the players to bring their kids out and bask in their hero status for the 1-0 win?

17 minutes ago, David said:

Another lap of honour planned for this weekend? 

Chance for the players to bring their kids out and bask in their hero status for the 1-0 win?

why not, they don't have much to celebrate and a rare win over the mighty rams deserves an open top bus at least

Lets all relax please - we can enjoy the following two certainties - the will be surprises left in this season  - and should we make the playoffs we are better equipped with frank and Co to battle through a playoff semi than under GR. personally I never go on rollercoasters in rèal life. And before you ask I watch Dr Who from behind the sofa. This season fear factor is a 7.5 out of 10.  Scale ? 9/10 is out side the playoffs with 3 games to go. 5/10  

Archived