We must as one lads need our help

B4ev6is

Look when we all working togather to us the fans and down to the players nrothing can stop us. When we are all behind the lads I can something great being bulit by frank and his team but when we are all fighting amogest our selfs it does feed down to the lads.

Starting wednesday night lets all get behind the lads and help lads through this tough spot going through right now. The louder we are the better lads play. So please for good mighty derby county us fans we must stand as one get behind the lads and get back into top 6.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be there in spirit but, sadly will be missing my first home league game in years due to my wife's next round of chemo. So get behind the lads and I hope they produce a great performance and pick up three points for her not that she's a Rams fan mind - I know, I can't understand it either.

7 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I'll be there in spirit but, sadly will be missing my first home league game in years due to my wife's next round of chemo. So get behind the lads and I hope they produce a great performance and pick up three points for her not that she's a Rams fan mind - I know, I can't understand it either.

Best wishes to your family and you, I hope she kicks it well into touch. 

10 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Sorry to hear that but your wife comes first, hope it turns out for the best

18 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Hope she beats it better than we beat forest on deforestation day, good luck to her

19 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

9 minutes ago, Spanish said:

... but your wife comes first, hope it turns out for the best

There is so much one could say about that... in different circumstances!  Best not though, on this occasion!

All the best to both Mr & Mrs Tamworthram.  You concentrate on what matters Tammers, and leave The Rams to us.  They'll manage without you for one night!

xxx

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

Tell her to keep fighting it so one day you can go to games togather one day.

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

As reasons go that’s a pretty damn good reason not to go... I’m not going purely because I can’t be arsed to travel the hour and a bit midweek! Hope it goes well for you both mate. All the best ?

2 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Sending best wishes your way, brother

3 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

All the best mate. Hope your good lady is on the mend soon enough. 

11 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Hope the lads can perform, and you and the missus can get the good news we all want to hear mate.

Archived