Michael Ngadeu-Ngadjui

Nuwtfly

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, therealhantsram said:

There's a Twitter rumour to that effect. But saying he looks too expensive, so we need to look at loans.

You never know will blink first.

Barnsley may drop their demands.

Especially if the player forces a move if we are interested, bigger club, chance to step up & work under Frank Lampard could turn the players head

20 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

This guy's from Slavia Prague.

There's a centre half in League One we want but is proving expensive and I'm not sure he'd go straight into the team. Perhaps we've decided you get more bang for your buck overseas? Or perhaps this link is nonsense?

I'd guess it's agent talk trying to get a move to England. If there are four clubs vying and until 11pm to the deal, and we're at the back of the queue with the least spending power, I'd guess it's not going to happen. But it is all part of the deadline day fun!

After an exhaustive 18 minutes of research.  I found Patrick Bauer of Charlton Athletic.  I don't need to look any further because he's

• aged 26
  • 6'3"
  • has tattoos
  • was an experienced youth international
  • and he's GERMAN!!!!!!!!!!

It may be ten years too late but go on @Carl Sagan tell me I'm not wrong and that we can all start to dream!

4 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Surely on this day of days, it's finally time to reveal the mysterious defender @Carl Sagan? ?

I did leave clues in a thread (can't remember where now!) a couple of weeks ago. Happy to name names at 11. I'd be thrilled if we signed him before then. Never seen the lad play but heard only good things about him.

But maybe our Cameroon international will be the new Stimac instead?

Just now, Carl Sagan said:

I did leave clues in a thread (can't remember where now!) a couple of weeks ago. Happy to name names at 11. I'd be thrilled if we signed him before then. Never seen the lad play but heard only good things about him.

But maybe our Cameroon international will be the new Stimac instead?

Seeing as we've signed a 38-year-old defender already this window, I'm wondering if maybe Igor Stimac could be the new Igor Stimac?

Archived