19/20 Season Ticket Information

Day

1 hour ago, Archied said:

Steve your a strange one , the copy and paste post was a throw away joke that like lots of jokes don’t actually work in reality and it wasn’t meant to be mocking of you or anybody else ,, perhaps  the difference that some people don’t understand is that personaly if I make a joke I do it in the hope that it’s funny and if anybody else is involved they would just find it funny too and not feel it’s an attack and be upset and if they did I would be mortified ,apologise and not joke with them again ,

that said I’m ok for you to feel you are mocking myself or anybody else ,, whatever floats your boat mate

Reading back I can see that your "copy and paste" comment was a joke that I missed, but all I said in response to that was to reiterate that I couldn't copy/paste the email address because it was a jpg.

The response you quoted here was in reply to Tamworth Ram who took things even more seriously and thought I was genuinely getting angry about it. So I was just pointing out that I'm not, I'm just finding the stupidity of the situation amusing

When I said I was mocking people's lack of IT ability, i was only ever directing that at the employee(s) at DCFC who thought it was a good idea to send the ST Direct Debit renewals instruction as a jpg rather than as formatted text.

Certainly no shade in your direction Archie. Not this time anyway ?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had an e-mail but my other half didn't have anything. He thought it might be something to do with his changing age bands but they said in the ticket office they'd got his email wrong.

I think that they have sent him something now. 

I am glad they don't send all that paperwork out as good for the planet but obviously little things can go wrong. Although how my husband didn't notice he wasn't getting all the club emails I have no idea!

10 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I doubt dropping ST prices down by £4 would draw in around 5k extra fans, which would be needed to make it financially viable

Spot on.

Forget the financial viability side of things, prices for the Southampton game (Premiership team) have showed that low prices are not enough to ensure bigger crowds.

13 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I doubt dropping ST prices down by £4 would draw in around 5k extra fans, which would be needed to make it financially viable

I have more of a gripe with match day pricing to be fair. I don't think supporters should be penalised as much as they are for buying for individual games.

32 minutes ago, rammieib said:

I have more of a gripe with match day pricing to be fair. I don't think supporters should be penalised as much as they are for buying for individual games.

Are they being penalised?  ...or are the ST Holders being rewarded!  

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, dcfcfan1 said:

JUST BROUGHT MINE- CANT WAIT

Will it come via a card ?

First one?  Yes... Credit-Card-Alike, arrives in the post.  Probably quite late though (Late July?) so don't panic!

If subsequently renewing, be aware they don't get replaced each year, they just get "re-activated" for the following season, so never throw one away... unless a replacement arrives, of course.

When arriving at the turnstile, either enter the card in the slot, or hold it up against the big "contactless" logo thing, and said logo will go green, et voila!

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

First one?  Yes... Credit-Card-Alike, arrives in the post.  Probably quite late though (Late July?) so don't panic!

Won’t stop the threads in June asking where the season tickets are, worrying because it’s not sat in their wallet/purse 2 months before it’s even needed!

5 minutes ago, David said:

Won’t stop the threads in June asking where the season tickets are, worrying because it’s not sat in their wallet/purse 2 months before it’s even needed!

Ha my Dads a bit like that. If we are getting new cards he will say 'they're leaving it a bit late' if its not in his hand at least two weeks before. I think, well no they're leaving it a bit late if they send it out after the first home game.

1 minute ago, Paul71 said:

Ha my Dads a bit like that. If we are getting new cards he will say 'they're leaving it a bit late' if its not in his hand at least two weeks before. I think, well no they're leaving it a bit late if they send it out after the first home game.

Not like you would miss the game either, 10 minutes before the game in the ticket office and you will have a match ticket in your hand, I think they even print you a card now there and then.

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Might be a bit of a niche question but does anybody know if the 85+ tickets automatically renew? I’ve yet to renew my season tickets for next season but have had an confirmation email saying my grandads has been renewed?

Can't answer the question, but... with a nod, a wink, and a doff of my cap in your grandad's direction!... I wouldn't have thought auto annual renewals for folk over 85 would be a sensible approach!    Do they have stewards who keep checking said seat is occupied on a match by match basis? (I'm banking on your grandad seeing the funny side of this, by the way!)

In my defence (in case I need one!), I have just spent 20mins scouring the OS & Google, and can find nothing on this, other than last years announcement that these (deserved) freebies were being introduced.

Still... if you have the Email, all should be good?

Probably worth a back-up call to the ticket office, seeing as these only came out last year, so this is a first renewal for them?

33 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Can't answer the question, but... with a nod, a wink, and a doff of my cap in your grandad's direction!... I wouldn't have thought auto annual renewals for folk over 85 would be a sensible approach!    Do they have stewards who keep checking said seat is occupied on a match by match basis? (I'm banking on your grandad seeing the funny side of this, by the way!)

In my defence (in case I need one!), I have just spent 20mins scouring the OS & Google, and can find nothing on this, other than last years announcement that these (deserved) freebies were being introduced.

Still... if you have the Email, all should be good?

Probably worth a back-up call to the ticket office, seeing as these only came out last year, so this is a first renewal for them?

Yeah I got to admit it’s a bit of an odd one (fortunately though he does make the vast majority of games!).

Ive not seen anything for this years renewals re:the complimentary tickets but as well we’ve had  renewal letters going to old addresses and emails when we hadnt  signed up to them previously so it’s hard to know what’s going om.

Im presuming all is fine and I’ll send them an email just to be certain. IWas just hoping something similar has happened to someone else.

Thanks for the help mucker, and stop winking at my grandad!! ?

Archived